》THREE《

(I couldn't help it, I had to put this gif here 😂😂)

Agustín's POV

Today we are going to shoot some Gastina moments. I'm really looking forward to it. With Caro I always have a lot of fun. Especially when she totally screws up physical laws or mathematical equations. Or when I was supposed to "teach" Nina how to roller skate and I fell down on the floor with Caro in my arms. We were laughing so hard back then.

I'm now in my dressing room, preparing to shoot some scenes.

When I'm done, I'm going to meet director on the set. Caro is already here. Director gave us orders. We are going to shoot Gastina break up and then some scenes for last episode of season 2.

...
We're done with the first scene and now we are going to shoot scenes for last episode. There aren't a lot of Gastina moments, because they broke up, but still.

Caro totally screws up her scenario and on the fifth shoot, when I was supposed to glare at Nina and Xavi, I slipped on some water so we all started laughing and had to start the scene all over again.

...
After shooting, we went to our dressing rooms and director gave us week off, so we could get some rest. After week, we are starting Soy Luna En Concierto and we'll be very busy with rehearsing and traveling. I can't wait for it.