》TWENTY《

Carolina's POV

Carolina's POV

After what happened with Agus, our friendship was much stronger. We were best friends. Always together by each other side. We were hugging, holding hands, laughing together.

,,Hola preciosa!" I heard someone whispering in my ear. I jumped from fright and quickly turned around.

,,Bernasconi!" I hit him in the arm and he winced.

,,Ouch señorita Kopelioff you have strength!" he said with pained expression.

,,Oh I'm so sorry did I hurt you?" I started being worried.

He looked at me serious and then burst out laughing. Then it hit me: ,,You jerk!" I looked at him angry.

,,But I'm your jerk." he looked at me with those beautiful eyes you couldn't resist and smirked.

I laughed and hugged him: ,,Of course you are, nobody else would tolerate you stupidity." he immediately stopped hugging me and I quickly run away.

I heard him shouting: ,,I'll get my revenge Kopelioff!" I just laughed.

...
We were practicing and our coach said us to pair up.

Agus skated to me, ,,Señorita Kopelioff would you like to dance with me?" he said and bowed.

,,Si señor Bernasconi, it'll be my honor to dance with you." I giggled and bowed too. We started laughing and Agus toke my hand and we started doing tricks.

Then we had to switch our partner, so I was with Mike (my second best boy-friend, Agus is first) and Agus was with Valu.

,,So, how are things with Agus?" Mike asked suddenly.

It surprised me, so I stumbled and nearly fell, but Mike catched me at the last moment.

,,Thanks." I breathed out.

He smirked, ,,You got nervous!" he practically screamed, luckily nobody heard him.

,,W-what are you talking about?" I tried to sound unconcernedly.

,,Aah Carolina Kopelioff is-ouch Kopelioff!" he started screaming but I interrupted him by kicking him in the shin.

I heard laugh and when I turned around, I saw Agus laughing hard.

,,That's my girl! Maicol never tease La Kope or you'll end up bad." He said giving Mike pat on the back. Valu just laughed and Mike gave her fake disappointed look.

We were skating and dancing all day.

After practice director said us that tomorrow we're gonna start the European tour. I'm so excited.