》TWENTY-FOUR《

Agustín's POV

Agustín's POV

Today is the day I was waiting to come. Today we're starting European tour. I was waiting in front of recording studio when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled.

,,Hola Kope!" I said and hugged her.

,,Hola Bernas!" she put her arms around my waist and burried her face in my shoulder.

We stayed like this for couple of minutes, just enjoying each other's presence.

,,I want hug too!" I heard Mike yell in distance and then I felt someone crushing us in bear hug so I couldn't breath properly.

,,Ouch Ronda!" Kope whined and stroked her arm.

,,Mike no need to crush our bones, we will need them." I said catching  my breath.

,,Hey, you guys are mean!" Mike said fake crying.

,,Hey guyyyys!!" I heard someone sing and then I felt some weight knocking me down.

,,Ouch! Which idio-Rugge?" I wanted to shout but when I looked up, I saw Ruggero. He just laughed and went bro-hug Mike.

,,You alright?" Kope asked me and helped me get up.

,,Yeah thanks." I smiled at her.

,,Hooolaa hermanita!" Rugge rushed to us (again) hugging her really tight. She's like sister to him.

,,Hola Rugg." she smiled and hugged him too, ,,Excited for the tour?" she asked him.

,,I'm all hyper!" he exclaimed with huge smile.

,,We noticed." I murmured and he gave me death glare. Caro and Mike were just laughing at us.

...
When the rest of cast and staff arrived, we entered tour bus. I was sitting with Kope. We were chatting all way to the airport.

In airplane, I was again sitting next to Kope. Not that I mind, but it's difficult to act like best friends with someone you're in love with.

We decided to watch some movie. Now it's time to my revenge. I know she hates horrors so you can guess what I choosed. Annabelle. Honestly, I just want to cuddle with her.

When she saw what I choosed her eyes widen and I smirked and mouthed: ,,Revenge." She just frowned and said nothing.

The movie started and Caro took a deep breath. I just laughed at her silently and started watching.

...
In the middle of the movie I felt somebody taking my hand and holding it tightly. I turned around to see Caro holding my hand with half-closed eyes. I laughed and hugged her. She was first surprised but then she hugged me too and hid her head in my chest.

,,Once, I'll kill you for this." she murmured with her voice hushed. I felt goosebumps run over my whole body, when her mouth moved against my chest.

,,No, you love me too much for that." I replied in whisper and kissed her forehead.

...
When the movie ended I leaned closer to her and whispered: ,,You can open your eyes princess. The movie is over." She said nothing just cuddled closer to me. Than I realised she's asleep. I smiled at her and whispered: ,,Goodnight my love."

Then I leaned my head on her and fell asleep.

Carolina's POV

,,Goodnight my love." I heard Agus whisper. What? That can't be true. He probably wanted to say friend, but messed up. He can't love me. Or it was just my imaginantion. I decided to let it be and go back to dreaming about my best friend.

Hey guys! Check out my new Aguslina/Gastina book. It's one shots book. Thank you for reading my stories. 💕