》SIXTEEN《

Ruggero's POV

Ruggero's POV

Next morning I went straight to Agus. We have 30 minutes till rehearsals, so it have to be fast.

I saw him sitting on the ground in an empty corridor. He looked so sad and depressed. I immediately felt bad for him. But he said those things to Caro.

,,Hey mate!" I sat down next to him.

,,Hi." he must be really sad, when he's acting like this.

,,Bro what happened?" I asked him carefully.

,,I bet you know everything." he said at the edge of tears. Instead of answer I hugged him.

,,Try to talk to her, maybe..."

,,She would never like guy like me!" he interrupted me, more like yelled at me.

,,But she likes you!" I yelled back, because I lost me nerves. He's so dumb and blind!

He sat there shocked and frozen, ,,What'd you say?" he asked in faint whisper.

I calmed down a bit and answered: ,,She likes you, Valen told me and it's quite obvious."

He sat there without any word. Out of nowhere, he stood up and ran somewhere with words: ,,I have to talk to her!"

Agustín's POV

I can't believe it! I was so blind. I destroyed everything, what was between us. Now I understand why she ran away like that. I was looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I saw Valentina on the other side of hall.

,,Valentina!" I shouted and ran to her.

She looked at me with angry face.

,,What?!" she asked annoyed.

,,Where's Carolina?" I asked ignoring her attitude.

,,Why do you want to know? To hurt her again?" she was literally killing me with her look.

,,No. I want to appologize." I said softly, ,,And tell her truth." I whispered so quietly, that she almost didn't hear me.

She looked surprised and after while she said: ,,Caro will be there soon. Just don't hurt her again. Please." I nodded and thanked her.

I sat down next to Valentina and waited for Carolina.

...
It was almost 9:00am when someone quietly entered hall. It was her. My angel.

She was trying to not be seen, because it was late and she didn't want to have problem. She was heading to us. When she noticed me, fake smile immediately appeared on her face. That hurts me.

I stood up and pulled her into hug. She was surprised but then she relaxed and hugged me too. Relief spread through my body and I pulled her even closer, even if it's impossible.

We were in hug over 2 minutes and separated, when our coach started rehearsal.

We went to our places, but before we started rehearshing, Kope smiled at me, this time with real smile.