『Chapter Six』

[Your POV]

"This is a nightmare." I muttered as Elizabeth handed me tons of dresses and accessories and shoved me into the bathroom to change. I pulled out a pair of pink bunny ears and a pink dress with lots of frills and little pink bunnies all over it. "Put this one on first!" She had ordered me after handing me the dress. I sighed and frowned...I couldn't I'd rather go back to living on the stre...no no I wouldn't. I shuddered I knew what I had to do. My job was to distract Lady Elizabeth from Ciel.

This would be one hell of a distraction (ooh I liked the sound of that). I sucked it up and put on the dress* and ears and walked out of the bathroom. Waiting for me was Elizabeth, her maid Paula, Mey-Rin, Finny, and Baldroy. Apparently, they were there to help Elizabeth to pick which dress to give me as a welcome gift. I looked like an idiot in front of three of my friends and two...acquaintances. My friends were laughing at me Elizabeth was squealing with delight and Paula was ringing some bells...I just tried to not throw up. "How would have thought that the first dress would be the one?" Elizabeth seemed so happy. Mey-Rin snickered, Baldroy put his hand over his mouth to hind his grin. Finny just guffawed he wasn't even trying to hide his amusement.

Elizabeth and Paula didn't seem to notice I was about to die of shame. "With all due respect, Lady Elizabeth-" "Call me Lizzy." she chirped in a sing-song voice. "-Okay Lizzy, I think we should maybe try something less frilly, maybe fewer bunnies, less pink and without the ears."

"You don't like it do you?" Lizzy whimpered she looked like she was going to cry. Then suddenly her eyes brightened as if she just had the best idea ever. "Oh, Oh, Oh Paula this means we get to play more dress up...Yay, thank you, Miss. (Y/N)." I laughed a little and looked at my friends who shrugged at me. "Okay sure." They were then a montage of dresses one after the other made me want to throw up less and less. We went through all of the nameable colors and even the unnamable ones.

There were more necklines and designs and frills than I had ever seen. There were fabrics from silk to satin and I swear half my guts spilled out for the length of time I had to wear a corset. I hated most of the dresses, liked some, and then there was one that I loved. It was so simple, it was black and midnight blue it gathered at the left side of my hip, with a large diamante flower holding the ruffles in place. It had no straps. I stepped out of the bathroom for the last time this was the only dress left.

Everyone's eyes went wide, my friends blushed and grinned. Paula stopped shaking those bells (finally!). "Perfect, it's perfect." Elizabeth cried Elizabeth happily. "Ooh, now some accessories. Kneel and close your eyes." I looked at her unsure of what to say. "Kneel!" She commanded so I knelt. She hung a necklace around my neck, put a ring on my finger, and placed something on my head. I looked up and walked to the mirror. The thing on my head was a pair of cat's ears. I looked at Lizzy and smiled pointing to the headband. "It's okay I don't need these." Lizzy looked upset. "Yes, you do, you look adorable with them on." I smiled and winked at Mey-Rin I think she understood. "Finny, Baldroy don't freak out, okay." "You kidding me I never freak out I'm strong." Baldroy said with a wink. "I'm stronger." Finny said trying to grab my attention.

I steeled myself I'd transformed voluntarily before I could do it now. I closed my eyes and concentrated really hard until I felt the familiar tingling sensation, on the top of my head, I smiled as I heard everyone gasp, I knew I could do it. When I opened my eyes, I was really small and stood on my dress. "Damn it." It came out "meow" I may have gone too far with my transformation. "She's a shapeshifter. "Mey-Rin said adjusting her glasses in shock. Finny, Baldroy, and Paula stared in awe. Lizzy grabbed me. "Awwwwww how cute." "That's not exactly what I meant to do." That is what I tried to say but that came out. "Meow meow meow meeew." I jumped from Elizabeth's arms and crawled under my crumpled dress and thought hard until I felt myself grow though I stopped before my ears disappeared. "There." I said feeling the ears on my head. "That's what I meant to do." "Woah! that's incredible!" Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Finny shouted in unison jumping up and hugging me. "I've never seen anything like it." Said Paula in awe. "So cute." Lizzy said. "They are much better than the ones I gave you." She smiled widely, let's go show Ciel.

She flew downstairs, followed closely by Paula, Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Finny. I took a last look in the mirror and smiled I quite liked it, sighing I left the room and followed them to find Ciel. Mey-Rin saw me when I came downstairs and beamed at me she was stood outside a room I hadn't seen beforehand I heard live music coming from inside. "What's going on?" I asked her very suspiciously. "Oh nothing....just go in!" she said loudly. I laughed and walked into the room.
I was a ball. They had thrown me a party, everyone had dressed up. " I thought the ball wasn't for another week." "This isn't the fancy-dress ball this is your welcome party. "Lizzy smiled.

I looked down at her smiling face Ciel (who was dressed entirely in a blue dress suit) took Lizzy's hand. "May I have this dance M'lady?" He asked her. Even with the frown on his face, it was adorable. "Eeeee, of course, Ciel." He whisked her away. Baldroy took Mey-Rin's hand. Finny took mine. "Wait, wait Finny..." I lowered my voice. "I don't know how to dance." He leaned towards my ear and whispered happily. "Me neither." I laughed, and we danced sloppily together for a while until the music stopped.

[Sebastian's POV]

I had to stop playing, I couldn't keep watching her dance with him. They were so close to one another...and dancing so sloppily too. I handed my violin to Tanaka who was surprisingly good at playing. I strode up to the pair of them, tapped on Finny's shoulder, and said. "May I cut in?" Finny's eyebrows shot up, he looked between the two of us and smiled before nodding and walking over to Paula and asking her to dance.

I looked at her with a fire in my chest, swallowed hard, and took her hands. I placed her right on my left shoulder and placed my left on her waist. We joined hands and started to waltz. She kept looking away from me. I couldn't stand it her ears, her dress, the way she had smiled at Finny. It was too much I needed to see her face. I leaned down towards the ear-popping out of the top of her head. "Here's your first lesson." I whispered before placing my finger under her chin to force her to look at me. Her eyes were so big and a beautiful (E/C) color. "Always look deep into your partner's eyes." She did as she was told eventually a smile crossed her face.

"What's the second lesson, Mr. Sebastian?" She said laughing slightly. "Just follow my lead." We danced for the whole night far longer than any other couple. Lizzy got tired and Paula took her to bed. Ciel had dismissed Tanaka, Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin by one am. He got bored of watching us and left by two. The music stopped long ago but we just danced on.
Only at three when she yawned did I stop.

No one could disturb us here and now, this was my chance. "(Y/N)?" "Yes, Sebastian?" she yawned again but still looked into my eyes. "I need to try something." I kept my left hand on her waist and moved my left to stroke her left ear. I leaned towards her. "You confuse me I can't get you out of my head." I leaned closer her eyes sparkled. "You are so distracting I need to know what it is that I feel." Whether it's just your soul that I desire or if it's something more I finished in my head. She was so close to me our lips were an inch apart. "I need to know." I murmured. I sensed her smile. "Hurry up Sebastian." She murmured back humor present in her voice.

[Your POV]

I couldn't believe it was he who said he loved me. He was taking too long murmuring something about needing to know. I couldn't wait any longer, his lips were so close. They smelt sweet, I needed to know how they tasted. I closed the gap between us. He tasted fantastic so sweet and wonderful. I almost couldn't breathe, my knees felt weak. I would have fallen if Sebastian hadn't held me up. He clutched me tight to his chest he wouldn't break the kiss...and I was so glad.

After what seemed like an eternity he pulled back. Then I said something stupid. "I love you." He looked at me and looked almost scared. "Damn, I love you too." He said always stroking my ears, he then kissed me again. It lasted forever.

 It lasted forever