『Chapter Ten』

[Your POV]

I woke up that morning with the biggest smile on my face because he was still there. He was playing with my ears with his right hand and holding my hand with his left. He was smiling widely at me. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled at me I grinned back and my heart flipped. "Here." He handed me a piece of paper. "I still can't read very well." He laughed a little.

"Don't worry, I drew it again." I opened the note, there were four different pictures, one of the kitchens, one of the gardens, one of the dining room and there was also one of a carriage.
"I don't understand."  "Just go to these places and check they are clean and tidy and then meet me in the carriage by the front entrance. We have to go into the town center to buy the servants their costumes for tomorrow night's ball." It seemed simple enough. 

I picked up my green dress since it seemed I wouldn't have much work to do today. "Oh, Miss. Elizabeth told me to give you this." Sebastian said holding out a simple red dress. "I made the usual adjustments." "The hole in the back?" I questioned him with a smirk. "Thank you, Sebastian, I love you." I said giving him a tight hug. He got out of my bed and picked up his clothes from the floor, I tried not to stare as he got changed...but it was really difficult, he was beautiful. He saw me looking, smirked, and put his hand over my eyes, by the time I managed to pull it away he was already fully dressed, and he had moved so he was crouched over me on the bed his face an inch away from mine. 

His hands fell to each side of my head so I couldn't move. He lowered his head to my ear. "You have no idea how much I love you (Y/N), I need you." He raised his head again and looked into my eyes, I tried to slow my heartbeat and steady my breathing as he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly and gently. "When you see me later, I hope you say yes." Then he got up and walked out of the room before I could ask him what on earth that meant.

I changed into my new red dress and set off into the kitchen still clutching the note he had given me. I checked around the kitchen but it was spotless I was about to walk out until a voice called my name. "Hey (Y/N) wait." A grinning Baldroy said. "Oh hey, Baldroy." I smiled at him and bowed. "So, you and Sebastian, eh?" "W-who told you about that?" I stuttered amazed at how quickly news traveled around here. "Oh come on (Y/N), it's so obvious he looks at you the way I and Finny looked at you when you first came...seeing Sebastian look at someone like that, he loves you doesn't he, and you love him." I looked down smiling. "Yeah Baldroy, I love him." Baldroy laughed loudly and picked me up. 

He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and set me back down. "I knew it! Here Sebastian told me to give you this." He handed me the paper and kissed me lightly on my forehead, I smiled at him happily and opened up the piece of paper it had a word written on it. "What does it say?" I asked him. He shook his head, still smiling like a child. "He told me not to, you'll figure it out." He said tapping my shoulder before walking out of the kitchen. I stared at the four little letters on the paper. "Weh...ih....leh....leh.....okay it says will. Is he really testing me?" I laughed at myself before setting off to the garden.

The garden was immaculate as ever, well except for a small patch of dead grass next to a sad-looking Finny. "Seriously, I need to fix this weed killer." He murmured to himself. I laughed and he spun around to see who had crept upon him, he smiled when he saw it was me. "Finny, that thing has been broken since I came here." I giggled. "Oh haha. (Y/N), I thought I'd fixed it. Don't tell Sebastian." He looked at me when he said Sebastian, and then he smiled. "So it's true." I sighed. "Yeah, it's true." I laughed as his face lit up. "Oh I'm so happy it's like a love story, are you going to accept-" He clapped his hand over his mouth and held out a piece of paper, and uncovered his mouth. "This note?" I laughed. "That's a weird way to ask, but sure." I took the note on it there was another word. Three letters long when I tried to say it out loud it didn't sound right. I looked at Finny. "He said I could give you a clue...don't say the O." I knew the names of the letters so I knew what he meant it was just putting them together to make sounds was difficult.

"Okay...ye-ooh...you" I laughed t the accomplishment. "It says you." I put the two words I had said today together. "Will you....Finny is it a message?" He shrugged with a look on his face that told me he knew it was...he kissed my hand and walked off to prune some trees. Now I just had to visit my train of thought was cut off by a loud crashing noise-the dining room. I walked in to see Ciel and Lizzy staring at a shaky Mey-Rin who had dropped seven very nice-looking porcelain cups and a matching teapot full of tea. "Uhm sorry young master." I said, tapping Mey-Rin on the back. "We'll clean this up straight away. Oh, Lizzy thank you for the new dress it is lovely." Lizzy giggled, Ciel stared at me and Mey-Rin blushed before beaming and handing me a note. "Um thank you Mey-Rin." I said grabbing a nearby cloth so I could start cleaning the floor.
"Read it! Read it!" Lizzy shouted. "But I said I'd clean up." Ciel slammed his hands on the dining table and stood up. "Mey-Rin can clean up, I order you to open that note." I stared at the boy, I hadn't seen him since I found out his soul was to be eaten by a demon. 

I bowed down to him and unfolded the note. He sat down resting his head in his palm and smiled. There were five letters this time. "Mh-ah-reh-reh-i...M-marry..." My eyes widened as Lizzy clapped with joy Ciel pointed out the window to a carriage waiting outside. Mey-Rin hugged me and giggled. "Will you marry..." I murmured, "I-I can't b-believe it." I stuttered...Mey-Rin pushed me out of the room. "He's waiting in the carriage for you." The clumsy maid said. 

Before hurrying back in the side. I caught my breath and ran as fast as my feet would carry me to the carriage door (which was held open by a grinning Tanaka). "Ho oh oh." He laughed as I met him he transformed into a sturdier and taller version of himself and gave me his hand to help me in, he gave me a wink and closed the door behind me. Inside the carriage was Sebastian. He kneeled before me and he was smiling slyly to himself, he was holding up a piece of paper with two letters on it. I could feel tears streaming down my face. "Mh-ee...Me." I smiled. Sebastian reached into his breast pocket and he pulled out a little blue box. "So (Y/N), I guess you know what I'm going to ask." I couldn't speak I just smiled back at him and nodded. "(Y/N) my love, my kitten, my everything..." He took a deep breath. "Will you marry me?" He opened the box to show a beautiful golden ring with a huge white diamond and lots of small black jewels surrounding the white diamond. 

 I couldn't speak I fell to my knees in front of him and kissed him deeply and passionately. I pulled back and smiled in a way I hadn't smiled before. "Of course I will, Sebastian." He looked as delighted as I felt...and then his eyes widened as he realized something. His hand moved to my stomach... "Two." He murmured. I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Two souls. I tasted two souls just then." "Sebastian what on earth are you-" I stopped and stared at him...I was...pregnant?  

pregnant?