『 一 』

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan. Attack on Titan owns me.

"I mean, I get your obsession with the first opening for Attack on Titan," the (h/c) haired girl argued, "But I like the second season's opening better."

"What's so good about that, (Y/N)?" her friend asked, throwing her hands up in the air, "It's boring. Guren no Yumiya* gets you hyped as f.uck."

[Guren no Yumiya is the name of Season One's first opening]

"I know that it is hyper and people still haven't been able to let go of it but the second opening is also good," (Y/N) defended, "After listening to it about ten times, you'll be singing 'Sasageyo, Sasageyo, Sasageyo' for ten hours."

"You haven't even seen the second season for god's sake!" her friend exclaimed, "You're like, halfway through season one.What would you know?"

"Just because I haven't finished the first season doesn't mean that I can't enjoy season two's opening," (Y/N) stated.

(Y/N)'s friend was about to say something else when her phone buzzed and she saw that it was a text from her mom.

"I have to be home," she said to (Y/N), "But the war still isn't over."

"Whatever you say."

After saying that, (Y/N) pulled out her phone and went to wattpad in order to read fanfictions.

She scrolled through the AoT tag until she found one which she hadn't read before and thought that she would like.

She thought that it was a good idea to read it on her way because her house is a bit far.

"Miss, do you have some food?" a guy on the sidewalk asked her.

She wanted to say no and keep walking because it would be too much work but something told her to give him some money.

He was homeless after all and she wanted to try and help.

"Here you go," she said, handing him a ten dollar bill.

"Thank you. God bless you."

She nodded and kept walking, not noticing the man's smirk as he stood up silently and walked into the house right across the street.

When she reached her house, she took her shoes off and went straight to her room. Before she could even sit down, she head the doorbell ring.

"What is it, mom?" she yelled.

There was no answer.

'Oh yeah. Silent treatment,' she thought.

She was an orphan and this family had decided to take her in. Even though they didn't abuse her, they were extremely rude to her and always ignored her presence.

They gave her food and all the necessary things but nothing more than that. She worked two jobs just so she could have enough money to pay for her own merchandise.

'They're rude as f.uck but at least I'm not abused,' she thought, trying to cool down.

She went downstairs and looked at the package on the floor. It had a dent on the side of the box.

It seemed like somebody had kicked it. It was probably her "mom" who was secretly mad at her for staying in their house.

'Why doesn't she kick me out, then?' she thought bitterly, 'Oh yeah, taking care of me gives her money. Duh.'

She tried not to mind the dent on the box and opened it, hoping that the thing on the inside wasn't harmed.

It was a painting of Eren, Mikasa and Armin that she really liked and when she saw that it was all right,she sighed in relief.