『 五 』

"(Y/N)?"

At that voice, the said girl froze. She had been caught. She hadn't planned on telling anyone about it yet because she was unsure of what controversies were surrounding the Schlusser family.

"Hi Mikasa," she said hesitantly as she tried to hide her phone from the view.

"What. . . is that?" Mikasa asked, pointing at the green particles that were on (Y/N)'s knee, "I've seen this before."

(Y/N) couldn't quite identify Mikasa's tone but she guessed that it was one of rage. And maybe betrayal.

"I don't really know," (Y/N) replied in surrender, "Now before you attack me, can you answer one question?"

"You better explain everything to me afterwards," Mikasa said with narrowed eyes and sat down cautiously.

"Can you tell me about the Schlusser family?"

"They're a well known family but nobody knows any of them. They used to live outside the walls and could dimension travel," Mikasa explained, her eyes twinkling, but it suddenly died down, "Or at least that's what they told us in school. They're a myth. A faraway dream."

"But why?"

"Well, if human kind could travel between dimensions, then that would save us all," Mikasa stated the obvious, "But legend is that they all either died and were killed by the titans or they just chose to save themselves."

"So they can dimension travel?" (Y/N) asked and suddenly, she understood how she had gotten here.

"And they can heal people. Also, they have vast knowledge about herbs."

"Thank you, Mikasa."

"I've done my explaining," Mikasa warned, "Now it's your turn to talk."

"So Eren told me about the Schlusser family thing last night and he said that the power from whoever it was could have healed his mom," (Y/N) confessed, "And I told him that her legs were kicking so she was fine. She just pretended not to be so she could use herself as a bait in order for you two to escape."

(Y/N) gave Mikasa time to swallow in all that information and continued again.

"And he told me that the green particles appeared from me first so I tried to recall how I felt during that time and see if I could heal myself. And after many tries,it happened. I realized that I was one of them."

"How did you know that you could be one of them?"

"To tell you the truth, I think I dimension traveled, as weird as it sounds." (Y/N) looked at Mikasa's expression and continued, "From a world where titans didn't exist."

At that, she could see that Mikasa held in her breath for a second.

"What. . .was it like?" she asked curiously.

"It was very free. We were on top of the food chain so we almost didn't need to worry about anything," (Y/N) recalled with a faint smile, "But over time, I came to realize how absolutely mundane that world was. There was a lack of adventure and nothing interesting ever happened. It all seemed like a routine."

'And you're fictional.'

"I would have loved to be in a place like that," Mikasa noted with a hint of bitterness.

"Yeah. It was nice," (Y/N) agreed, "But I guess that it is human nature to want what we don't have."

"Do you know how you got here?"

"Not really. I accidentally broke a mirror and stained it with ink and when I looked into the stained part, I fell into this world."

"That is so absurd," Mikasa laughed.

"When you think about it, I guess it is."

"Good night," Mikasa said, climbing to her bunk, "But I will tell Eren and Armin about it."

"Nobody else, though."

"Alright. I'll make sure Eren doesn't boast," Mikasa promised, "Oh yeah, and guess what? Eren's gear was defective."

"It's cool how he could still manage a bit on a defective gear."

"Uh-huh."

It was silent for a while as both girls tried to sleep but Mikasa broke the silence.

"(Y/N), you said that you dimension traveled, right?!" she asked with an urgent tone, "You weren't born here, right?"

"Yes and no, why?"

"The instructors check people's records to see if they're eligible to graduate," Mikasa informed, "You don't have any records. At this rate, people will find out or you will be executed for heresy!"

"Wait, so I can die?"

"If you show them your power, then you won't," Mikasa realized,  "I guess that's a relief."

"Mikasa," (Y/N) pointed out with wide eyes, "It took me two hours to summon these healing particles. I have no idea how to do this."

Mikasa screamed in panic, making (Y/N) scream. There was a few minutes of the two screaming and then, Mikasa got up.

"Wake up, (Y/N)," she urged, "This is no time to sleep. We practice for your sake. Try to recall all the feelings."

That night, neither of them slept because (Y/N) was practicing and Mikasa gave her all in order to help.

"Why do you both have dark circles under your eyes?" Armin pointed out anxiously at breakfast the next day, "Did you not get enough sleep?"

"We have something to tell you two," Mikasa said in a serious tone, "Meet us outside."

"Mikasa,you make it sound like you're carrying my baby or vice vers-" (Y/N) commented and Mikasa hit her on the head.

"So, what is this about?" Eren asked as the four went outside.

"Come on, (Y/N)," Mikasa nudged.

"The truth is. . ." (Y/N) took a deep breath, "I'm nother born here and I dimension traveled. Also I can heal people and I have an extensive knowledge on herbs and flowers. In short, I am a Schlusser and I just found this out last night."

Eren and Armin digested the information for a second and were silent.

"And I don't have any records of actually existing until now and if they don't find the records, I can get executed."

"Also, she doesn't know how to summon those powers in order to prove it," Mikasa added.

The two which were previously silent freaked out.

'So me being a mythical creature doesn't bother you but me not being able to prove that I'm a mythical creature bothers you?'

"Is that why you two stayed up last night?" Armin asked, "Can she do it?"

"Unfortunately, no," Mikasa responded, "The only clues we have is that she needs to be hurt and she needs to feel fear, anxiety, and an array of other emotions."

"Oh f.uck," Eren cursed, running a hand through his hair, "I think that they have already started going through all the records."

"Let's go inside an eat," Armin suggested, "Maybe that will clear our minds and we can find something?"

Everybody agreed and (Y/N) felt glad for some reason that they cared about her and it warmed her heart.

When they went inside, a surprise was waiting for them.

"(Y/N) (L/N) from Shiganshina," Keith Shadis said, "THEN TELL ME WHY THE HELL THERE ARE NO RECORDS FOR YOU EXISTING IN SHIGANSHINA?!"

You know, Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu is an amazing volleyball player. The white thing on his knee is a knew brace which means that he has an injury. It's probably a Ligament tear or something like that which is very common in sport people. My mom has the same thing and I know for a fact that it hurts like hell and the pain is extremely excruciating. But he still manages to do what he does.

Kudos to alien boy.

There's someone looking through your window,
Yuki078