『 九 』

"This would have worked out much better if you hadn't lied, my dear," he growled.

"Well, let me be honest for once then," (Y/N) growled back, "You are a f.ucking creep. How the hell do you know my name and where I live when I haven't ever seen you before in my entire f.ucking life?!"

"Bad move," he said as he reached out to grab my throat and strangle me, but Eren quickly slapped his hand away.

"Leave," he told Adalgar.

"Why don't you f.ucking leave?" Adalgar replied back.

Before a fight was about to break out, Keith Shadis came into the room and settled everything down.

"Oh, there is no problem," Adalgar said with an innocent smile, "We just got a little heated up and made too much noise."

After that, he walked away and Shadis told us all to get ready for the battle of Trost district.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Sasha asked (Y/N) later on and she shrugged.

"I have no clue."

"Whatever he might be, he seems dangerous," Marco warned, "Stay away from him. He gives me a bad vibe."

"Same," (Y/N) said, "Especially the way he speaks."

"And the way he knows where you live."

"Okay, let's go, guys," Jean said.

While leaving for the Trost district, a group of people eagerly wait for the Scout Regimen to pass by.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin met Hannes, who was promoted to captain.

"I'm so sorry for all those years ago," He apologized the minute he saw the trio, "If only I was not so cowardly."

They all acknowledged his apology and told him that it's alright and had to move along.

"Guess what, guys," Sasha said, revealing the meat she had in her hands, "I stole this from the higher ups."

"Are you crazy?" Jean yelled, "We could really get in trouble!"

"I side with Jean," Armin said, "This isn't safe."

"That's gonna get you in a lot of trouble later on, darling," said the voice of a creepy weirdo called Adalgar.

"Jesus Christ," Sasha said, making a sour face, "Who let you in here?"

"Oh, forget about before,dear," he said lightheartedly, "I just lost a bit of my temper there."

"Eugh," Sasha said, making a face and then went back to talking about the meat.

As all fun and games eventually come to an end, this one ended with what seemed like a lightning strike.

When the smoke cleared up, all they saw was one huge colossal titan. The same one who was responsible for the fall of Wall Rose.

Before any of them could do anything, the titan started sprinting towards the gate leading to Wall Maria and breaks it. The intense heat from the Titan's body threw everyone off the wall.

[half is my writing and I'm half copying fandom wiki what is my life]

Before they could fall, everyone had reorinted themselves and attached themselves to the wall.

Except for (Y/N), who was a bit too slow.

Halfway through her fall, somebody caught her. She looked up and saw that it was Jean.

"Thanks," she said and he nodded.

At that moment, Eren lunged at the huge titan recklessly.

"Eren!" yelled Jean, "That is too dangerous. What are you doing?!"

"I know what I'm doing!" Eren shouted back, "Trust me."

While still holding her waist, Jean told her, "Hey, (Y/N), I know this is too much to ask but could you maybe go and alert the others about the titan. And maybe help out with the smaller titans instead of the colossal one?"

"Do you not think I'm cut out for this?" She asked him, offended.

"No, that's not what I meant," he replied and he was bout to internally facepalm, "There's enough of us here and I'm just saying that it might be better if more people could deal with the majority. Just go for now."

She nodded and ran off to find any titans that were terrorizing the civilians. It was her job to keep them safe.

While running through the village, she heard a scream from one of the houses. It sounded like a child's scream.

She turned her head to see where it was coming from and saw a fairly average titan with a little girl in his hand. Her face was streaked with tears and she was screaming for help. She kicked her legs and tried to get away but it was all in vain.

The titan was just about to put her in his mouth when she roundhouse kicked him in the face. The hideous creature looked back at her in anger and let go of the girl in his hand.

She dove down to catch the little girl before she hit the ground.

"Run," she told her, "Get somewhere safe. If you can't, then hide."

'The second part is pretty stupid. The titan can still find her,' (Y/N) thought inside her head and hoped that the little girl would be smart enough to run instead of hide.

She wanted to tell the girl that running was a much better option but she had better things to take care of, like the titan behind her.

'This really should be no problem,' she thought to herself, and she was right, because she easily jumped to the Titan's neck and slashed it before it could even lift its hand.

The titan exploded and she was drenched in its blood.

'Aren't titans not supposed to evaporate?' She thought, 'And I don't think prople could be drenched in titan blood. Not in the anime, at the least.'

She heard clapping behind her and for a moment, she was scared that it was a potential enemy.

She turned around, and much to her relief, it was the little girl who was standing there looking amazed. She had unintentionally become an idol for this cute girl.

"Wow, お姉さん, that was amazing. Thak you," The girl said with the purest smile (Y/N) had ever seen, "I was going to run but I had a cut on my knee so I did what you said and hid."

[ お姉さん : onee-san ]

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel a sense of softness and warmth at the girl.

"Well then, 妹, do you want to go on a ride?"she asked, holding out her hand.

[ 妹: imouto]

I had an AP Euro test (Version C) and my god that bitch was hard but hi guys, I'm back
Yuki078