『 八 』

"Oh, you guys are back," Connie noticed after they all put on a fresh uniform and went outside, "And (Y/N) is here too."

"What was the deal?" Krista asked curiously.

Eren was about to brag about what they just did when both Mikasa and (Y/N) cut him off.

"It was a misunderstanding," They said in sync.

"Apparently, the papers had gotten mixed up and they couldn't find it because they made a slight error in her name," Mikasa lied, "It's all fixed now. But that is in the past. Let's start training."

"What was that about?" Eren pouted after a while, "Why don't we show them how cool we all are?"

"Well, (Y/N) wants to keep a low profile," Armin informed, "And she's the only one out of us that is cool."

"Wow, just shatter all my hopes and dreams, Armin," Eren mumbled.

"Guys, we have to train with the others," Mikasa reminded.

Assume that everyone is dead.

The end.

Fanfiction finished.

Jk.

Assume that everybody has trained and now, we time skip all the way to when they are 15 or 16.

Aka graduation.

The graduation was the same as it was in the manga, except instead of top ten graduates, there were top twelve graduates.

Needless to say, (Y/N) was one of them. The list went like this: Mikasa Ackerman, Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Annie Leonhart, (Y/N) (L/N), Eren Yaeger, Jean Kristein, Marco Bott, Connie Springer, Sasha Braus, Krista Lenz, and Adalgar Fischer.

[And no, I didn't remove Armin from the list because he wasn't in it in the first place]

"Who's this Adalgar person?" Mikasa asked curiously, "I've not heard of him before."

"Why does it matter, Mikasa?" Eren asked, "He is probably just a wallflower. All that matters is that we all got in the top ten and we can join the Military Police Brigade. But that is pathetic. I don't want to join the Military Police; it's for cowards like Jean."

"Ahem," (Y/N) coughed, "All of us? Yo, don't forget my smol little precious Armin. How dare you disrespect him like that? Fight me, Death Wish."

"Wait," Eren asked, confused, "Armin didn't get in?"

"Gee Eren," (Y/N) commented, "No need to rub it in his face."

"It's alright," Armin said, "I mean, I know that I'm not the best at fighting and I didn't really believe that I would make it to the top. Also, I am kind of glad that I didn't get in because I don't think I would fit in Military Police. I want to go wherever you guys go."

"My precious baby," (Y/N) cooed, hugging the boy, "You're so adorable. We dodnt deserve you. You are so humble. Eren needs to be like you."

"Shut up," Eren said, "Anyway Armin, are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Yes," smol bean replied without hesitation, "I only joined this because I wanted to follow you guys."

"What about you, (Y/N)?" Eren asked, "What do you want to join?"

You didn't really know what you wanted but you had lived what the people in here would call a luxurious life and you wanted to continue living that way.