6- Seegson Communications

Follow Me Please -Working Joe

.......................

"Stay down!" Amanda wispers to me and I nod as we crouch and slowly go towards the rail as screeches of the creature echos through the room.

Amanda and I look down seeing the creature attacking one of the men as the others shot at it. The woman's body was laying on the ground near them, blood surrounding her.

The creature pounced onto the last of them and the man screamed, but it soon became silent. The only thing you could hear was our breathing and the creature walking around.

Amanda quickly pulled me behind a box as the creature walked up the stairs in the distance and disappeared into a ceiling vent.

I looked at her as she stayed quiet, listening for the sound of the creature going through the vents above us.

"Let's go." She then says as she quickly gets up and grabs my hand. Amanda and I quickly run down the stairs and I gag at the sight of the people's bodies.

They all had a large hole in their foreheads as puddles of blood spread around them and their face. Amanda pulled me over to the elevator as she quickly hacks into it since we don't know if the creature is actually gone.

Amanda pushes me into the elevator and pushes the button and the doors closed, letting us take a minute to breathe. I take deep breaths as I hold my hand against my chest.

"It's okay Samantha, we'll get through this I promise you." Amanda says and I nod as the elevator stops and the doors opened. Amanda and I walked out and I saw an synthetic behind a counter and we walk towards it.

"Hello? Our name is Ripley. Amanda and Samantha Ripley. We need your help." Amanda says as the synthetic looks at us while continuing to type things into an computer.

"Please take a seat, someone will be with you shortly." It says and I sigh knowing it won't help us and that no one was coming to see us. "No wonder Seegson is losing the tech race." I say and Amanda sighs and nods as the synthetic walks to another computer.

"Let's go find someone else or at least an synthetic that might help." I say and she nods and we walk down the short set of stairs and down the hall. We continue to walk till we run into another synthetic.

Amanda and I stop in front of it and its glowing white eyes look at us. "Can I help you?" It asks and Amanda answers, "We need to get into Comms Control. It's urgent." "That is a restricted area." It says and I sigh in frustration, "It's an emergency! Don't you realize what's going on?" I ask.

"APOLLO has the situation in hand. Your registration is almost complete." It says and Amanda sighs and I knew she gave up at trying to reason with it. "Forget, we'll find our own way in." Amanda says and we start to walk off, but before we get to far away I hear the synthetic behind us say, "I wouldn't advise it."

Amanda and I walk down the hall and towards a small room at the end. I walk in seeing parts laying around and I pick them up seeing I can make more Medkits. I quickly make some and I look at the table seeing a Motion Tracker.

I pick it up and turn it on seeing that it was modified. I look at it and I notice it was beeping and I turned around seeing the Synthetic before standing there. I almost jump out of my skin knowing that Amanda and I didn't know it was there.

"Is there a problem?" It asks us and Amanda shook her head and faked a smile. "No, no problem." She says and it turns around and walks away. I look over at her and she nods at me, "You can keep that, I think it can be useful."

I nod and strap it to my belt as Amanda uses an Access Rewire which makes the Terminal on the desk turn on. Amanda walks over towards it and opens the door that leads to a staircase.

"Nice going sis." I say as we walk out of the room and up the staircase. I hear the Motion Tracker beep and I immediately hold it in front of me knowing that it only beeps when it detects something is nearby, but it shows that we're clear.

I sigh and put it back on my belt as we walk through the door when we reach the top of the staircase into a dark hallway. The lights slowly flicker on and Amanda and I look around.

We walk down the hallway and we see a dark office as we walk up another short set of stairs. Amanda was about to go towards a door till the lights come on in the office and it reveals a Synthetic sitting down at a computer.

I jump out of my skin not knowing it was there as it says, "You are entering a restricted area. Please leave." "Let us in, we need to contact our ship!" I say as the Synthetic continues to type into the computer.

"I'm sorry. I can't allow that." It says and I sigh out of frustration. "Ripley, Amanda and Samantha. You have now been logged with APOLLO. Welcome to Sevastopol." It says and Amanda looks over at me.

"There's got to be another way inside." Amanda says and I nod as we walk back down the set of stairs and towards another door. Amanda hacks into it and it slides open revealing a very small room with a desk and a vent.

Amanda and I walk inside and I look around seeing an container underneath the desk and I crouch down and open it seeing more parts, which I put into my pocket.

"Please don't tell me we have to go into the vent when that, thing, is in there." I say and Amanda nods. "We do, but the creature is above us not down here." I gulp as we climb into the vent and Amanda turns on her flashlight.

We crawl through and I hear a Synthetic talking in the distance, "Access to the elevator is restricted. You are trespassing." Amanda and I continue to crawl as I hear a male voice answer, "Let me pass. It's me, Hughes! Don't you recognize me?"

We soon reach a vent gate that allows us to see a man and a Synthetic. "Listen to me! We've got to re-establish range communications-" The man says as the Synthetic stands in front of him. "You're becoming hysterical."

"Get back, I'm warning you!" The man threatens the Synthetic as it grabs the man's shoulders, "Let's resolve this amicably." It says and the man shoots the Synthetic. I gasp as the Synthetic backs away a few steps.

I knew the man didn't mean to shoot it, but the Synthetic didn't know. It then roughly grabbed the man and threw him onto the floor. The man held out his hands as he was about to get up, till the Synthetic did something I never knew they were able to do.

It grabbed the man and continued to ram his head against the hard wall till the man fell limp and blood splattered onto the wall. "Oh my God." I say as the Synthetic stands in his normal stance, "Good day." It says as he walks through the door beside the man's body and disappears.

I look at Amanda in fear and shock and I knew she felt the same way. Synthetics were not supposed to be able to harm a human. When they're in the building process, they are programmed with a code that makes them unable to harm or kill a human because it would go against the code.

So why did it kill the man?

What's up my peeps! I'm glad to see that a lot of you really enjoy this so far!

Comment what you like about to and if you don't like anything, feel free to tell me! I take criticism really good!

Anywho, hope y'all enjoy and I'll be working on the next chapter!