8- Meeting Kuhlman

You Are Becoming Hysterical -Working Joe

..................................

Amanda and I stayed hidden underneath the desk in the other room as we both watched the Motion Tracker. We soon hear the two synthetics in the other room, but we stayed quiet not knowing if they were going to come in here.

I soon hear the familiar voice of theirs as the Motion Tracker showed them walking around the room. Both of them didn't come inside the room we were hiding in and they soon walked away.

I watched the Motion Tracker till it showed they were gone and Amanda and I got out of underneath the desk. I looked around and saw another blueprint and I picked it up seeing it was for a EMP.

"We can use this to stun them, but it won't last forever." I say as I show her the blueprint and Amanda nods. "Can you build one?" She asked me and I checked, but realized we were missing some parts.

"Sadly no, but we can probably find some parts for it soon." I say as I roll it up and put it with the other blueprints. "Let's get out of here." Amanda says and I nod realizing we now have to go all the way back.

We walk out of the room and down the hall till we walk back into the room where the synthetic was laying on the ground behind the counter. Amanda and I walk up the short set of stairs, but she quickly pulls me down when we walk through the door.

I peek over seeing one of them standing at the end of the hallway where we came from. "Where now?" I ask her in a quiet voice and she looks around before pointing towards the open door in front of us that leads into a control room.

"But that's where most of them are." I say, but Amanda pulls me behind her as we stay crouched. We sneak into the control room and hide behind the desks as we watch the few synthetics walk around.

"Come on, they don't see us." Amanda wispers to me and immediately one of the grabs my arm from behind me. I scream and Amanda hits its head making it stumble back. We quickly run out of the control room and back where we came from.

I hear them behind us as we rush into the elevator and Amanda quickly hits the buttons making the door close right before they caught up to us.

I gasp and take deep breaths trying to calm myself down. "Why can't anything on this damn station be kind and not try to kill us?" I asked in between breaths and Amanda sighs as we wait for the elevator to stop.

"Can't say I got an answer for that one." Amanda says as the elevator soon stops and the door opens. We walk out of the elevator and I immediately see the man's body from before, but we ignore him as we walk past him.

We walk through the door at the end and I look over seeing the synthetic behind the counter walking away. We continue to walk through the halls till we come across the staircase we walked up before.

Amanda and I walk down the stairs and we immediately crouch when we see a synthetic in the distance, but somehow it heard us. "Strange." It said, but before we could hide behind something it turned around and saw us.

"What are you doing here?" It asked and we immediately tried to run past it, but it grabbed Amanda and I quickly grab the Maintenance Jack off of Amanda and hit it. It stumbled back and I grabbed Amanda's arm.