Kind Of Kidnapped

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN BLEACH OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I JUST OWN YUKI.

Me: Look Szayel you're the main character in the story. *jumps around in excitement*

Szayel: Fine. *sigh* Stories with me never end well though (lol emo moment xD).

Me: Do you mind if I use you as the main anyways?

Szayel: *shrugs* I guess not.

Me: THANK YOU!!! *tackle hugs*

NOW...STORY TIME!!! :D

-Szayel's POV-

I look at the face on my monitor and smirk.
These humans would be great for experiments, and it seems I just found my new test subject. I've been observing her for a while and she's the only one that's kept my interest.
She's been alone in an abandoned library for a while now, perfect time to pick up my test subject.

I show up at the library and the girl is sobbing. I wonder why. "This is private property you know." I say making her look up.

"What, are you going to arrest me?" She says glaring defiantly.

I snort and smirk. "Hardly." I say and the girl goes back to reading. "What's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Yuki. What's it to you?" She replies making it obvious that she wants to be alone.

"I'm Szayel. I like to know the names of my test subjects." I say disinterested.

"The Octava Espada." She whispers.

I raise my eyebrow. "You know who I am?" I ask. This is interesting.

She smirks. " I know the other top nine Espadas as well." She says.

"Will you come to Las Noches peacefully or are you going to claw at me?" I say grinding my teeth.

"I don't feel like breaking my nails so let's go." She says arrogantly while pretending to examine her nails.

I open the Garganta and take us back to Las Noches.

At Las Noches I go to discuss the girl, Yuki, with Lord Aizen. Lord Aizen agrees to letting me carry out the experiment and keeping Yuki.

I walk back to where Yuki is beig held to inform her of the news. "You'll have to choose one of the ten Espadas to live with." I tell Yuki after entering the room.

"Ok. Now?" Yuki asks.

"Follow me." I say leading her to the main hall. "These are your choices." I motion to the other Espadas. "Me included." I take my seat.

Yuki's eyes roam the room. "Go stand next to the Espada of your choice." Lord Aizen says.

"Oh this is fun!" Says Lord Gin walking into the room with the ever-present grin on his face.

With a deep breath Yuki walks over to me. "I would like to stay with Szayel." She says.

"Very well." Lord Aizen consents. "Meeting over."

Yuki walks with me to what is now our room. "Why did you choose me?" I ask, even though I partially expected it I'm still curious.

"I like smart people." She says as we enter the room.

"Very well. Where would you like to sleep?" I ask.

"I'll sleep on the couch if that's ok master Szayel." She replies looking at the floor.

"Alright but why did you call me master?" I say making her look at me.

"Is that not the proper way to adress you?" Yuki asks sarcastically.