1. The Scar

You walk through the thick forest. It's been days since you've eaten last. There's nothing to eat and nothing to drink. You just keep walking, the only thing that keeps you going is the thought of your childhood friend.

You hear voices coming through the trees. You can't quite make out what they say, everything you hear is drastically muffled.

Due to the lack of food and sleep, your walking is unstable. You sway as you walk, almost falling with every step. You walk towards the voices, hoping they aren't Galra.

There are trees and bushes surrounding a clearing in the forest, that's where the voices come from.

You walk unsteadily as you accidentally step on a twig.

'Snap!'

A voice shouts something. It's blurred. You can't figure out what it said. Collapsing on the ground, you fall through the bushes.

You open your eyes slightly to see a pair of boots in front of your face, then a hand under your knees and one under your neck. It picks you up off the ground. You look up and there's a muscular man with a tuft of white hair in his face.

You turn your head and a guy stares at you. He has tan skin and brown hair with beautiful ocean blue eyes. He looks like a carbon copy of Leo, your best friend-- hell, your only friend from your childhood.

Seeing him makes sight and sounds less fuzzy, but only to the point of barely being able to comprehend things.

"What is she?" asks a girl in a green suit. Your head feels heavy and it rolls back. Your mouth hangs open in exhaustion.

"She looks like a Neko from those animes." Blue eyes says. You blink slowly not paying much attention.

(A/N a neko is someone with cat ears and tail... so you have cat ears and a cat tail... keep that in mind)

"You mean the hentai that you watch?" The girl chuckles. Blue eyes gaps like a fish at her. Your close for the last time that day.

'~Time skip~

Your eyes flutter open and you see the brunette, from earlier, in front of you and everything having a blue-ish tint.

The tint vanishes as you fall out. The man catches you swiftly.

"Well, hello there." He smirks.

Your arms lie loosely on his shoulders. His hands under your arms making sure you don't fall.

"Leo?" You whisper unable to fully speak.

"No, Lance." He says with a confused look.

You remember how you can tell if this is truly your friend from your childhood.

"Take your shirt off," you plead as a bright blush creeps up his face, continuing to his ears.

"W-what?" He stumbles over his own words.

"Take your shirt off," you repeat.

"Sorry, but I like to get to know a girl before I start getting naked with her." He says nervously.

"What? No, I just need to see."

"N-no?..." you cut him off by pulling away just enough to grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up.

"H-hey!"