4. Sex Ed

Your P.O.V

You speed walk down the hallway to get back to the bedroom. Lance keeps calling after you to slow down.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" You simply keep walking.

You reach the door and walk in. Lance, not too far behind you, walks in. The door closes behind him as he turns on the light.

"What was that back there?" he asks, referring to all the talk about sex.

"Keith was pissing me off, sorry," You look down slightly ashamed about lashing out.

Lance sighs.

"It's okay. Keith is an ass," he says, making you chuckle.

"So..." Lance coughs nervously.

"Yeah?"

"What you said back there... umm..." he coughs again.

"Yeeaahh?"

"Umm... Do you want to have sex?" He says quietly and coughs again.

You choke. Did he really say what you think he said? Butterflies flutter in your stomach. A lot of them. Too many.

Keith's P.O.V.

"Fine!" I shout and walk back to the dining room. I'm fuming. Fucking (Y/N). What a bitch. I reach the dining room and sit down with a huff.

"Where is Lance and (Y/N)?" Allura asks me.

"Probably making babies." I say nonchalantly.

"How do humans make babies?"

"I dunno, ask Shiro." I pick up my empty bowl and put it in the sink. Pidge squeals in laughter and Hunk says to himself quietly. "Go Lance,'

And I can almost feel Shiro's discomfort.

I walk to the training room to get rid of this morning.

Third P.O.V.

~Dining Room~

Shiro puts his head in his hands and Pidge squeals with laughter.

Allura is confused AF.

"Shiro, how do humans make babies?"

"Yeah, Shiro! Why don't you demonstrate for her!" Pidge chokes out between laughs.

"Pidge. Go to your room." Shiro says sternly. Pidge only giggles.

"Okay, whatever you say dad." She continues to giggle the whole way to her room.

"Uh, Shiro..?" Hunk asks.

"Yes?"

"Why did you make Pidge leave? Are you really going to.." He coughs. "Demonstrate?" Shiro chokes on his goo.

"What?! No! She was just making me mad!"

"Oh Okay. Well... umm you two have fun," Hunk says as he stands up and puts his plate in the sink before leaving.

"So, Allura. Women on Earth have this thing called a vagina, and men have a penis..-" He continues to walk Allura through basic human sex. She's horrified by the end of it.

"I shouldn't have asked but thank you for educating me. I .. uh... think I hear Coran calling me. I'm going to go now, bye." She sprints away.

Shiro sighs as he sits alone in the artificially lit dining room.

Lance's P.O.V.

(Y/N) stares at me with wide eyes when I ask her the dangerous question. I can see the gears turning in her head. She blinks and collapses.

"Oh my god, I made her faint!" I panic.

I kneel down and put a hand on her forehead.

"(Y/N)... I didn't mean to make you faint... I swear... so please wake up... I really want an answer," I whisper the last part.

After a few minutes, I sigh and pick her up. I lay her down on the bed. I lift her head up slightly and kiss her forehead.

(Y/N) lies on the bed unconscious. She looks so peaceful. So beautiful. I can hardly take my eyes off of her, but I know I have to or else I might have to spend some extra time in the bathroom.(COUGHCOUGH) I sit on the bed next to her and look out into the room.

I hear a groan and my head snaps back. I can feel my wow-wow tingling.

'Fuck not now'

(Y/N) sits up, and leans forward, hugging me from behind. She rests her head on my shoulder and yawns.

"Yes," She says quietly.

"What?"

"My answer is yes."

My face goes very red.

Your P.O.V.

"So..," Lance coughed. "uh... do you.." he coughs again. "want to do it now?"

"Lance, you're putting me in a tough situation,"

"You just called me Lance," He sounds surprised.

"Yeah, I thought that you might get a little uncomfortable with me calling something you don't know as your name."

"Well, you're not wrong but I wouldn't say uncomfortable. It was odd at first but.."

"Yeah.., sorry."

"No... it's okay," you sit in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"So...?" Lance asks, starting to get a little impatient.

"Well, I want to now, yes,... but you don't remember me so it would be like we just met. Are you sure you want to..?"

"(Y/N), is this what you're like?"

"What...? What do you mean?"

"Always putting other people's feelings and well being before your own."

You don't how to respond. You personally think of yourself as selfish.

"Like,.. just now, you wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with it even though you want it real bad. I can tell," He smirks at you and your face heats up.

"S-still..., I think we should wait. L-like I said, it would be like we just met. So y-you probably want to get to know me better, and I, you," Lance sighs.

"I suppose so... But if you ever want to, just tell me and we can do it,"

"Lance!" Your face is red. Lance chuckles at your flustered state.

"The offer will stand until it's taken," he turns around slightly and kisses your forehead gingerly. You look up at him with innocent eyes.

"(Y/N)...?"

"Yeah?" your face is cooling down and going back to its normal color.

"You're really hot," He breathes in a quiet mumble and smiles.

"Laaance," You whine and hide your burning face in his shoulder. Lance only chuckles in response.

"Yeess?" he replies innocently.

You groan and tighten your arms around his middle. He smiles at your childishness.

EDITED

961 words