8. They Know...

Lance's P.O.V.

Allura hooks her arm with yours and starts walking away. The way you walk is really obvious that you're in pain. I feel kind of bad. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Gosh..., I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave. I lick my lips. Pidge giggles. I look back at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you two..." she wiggles her eyebrows "bone?" She smiles and continues to wiggle her eyebrows.

I choke on air and start coughing. "What?!"

"I thought I made it clear enough..." she shrugs.

"Did you two have sex?" She asks again.

"Y'know..., fuck...?" She thrusts into the air as a demonstration. I choke again.

Keith walks up.

"I think you did... you're all red..." he points out. I try to say something but I stumble over my words.

"Was it good?" He nudges me and smirks.

"Um..." I rub the back of my neck.

"Sounded like it was good for her." Hunk whispers and winks at me. I choke for the third time.

"Y-you h-heard??" I look up at him with big eyes. He chuckles and nods.

"Oh god..." I rest a hand on my forehead and look down.

"'Do I eat it?'" Hunk raises his voice to a 'girly' pitch. My head snaps up and I look at him. My whole face heats up. I smack a hand over his mouth.

"You heard that too?" I whisper. He nods. Pidge giggles in the back.

"I heard it too" she smiles mischievously.

"C'mon guys... leave him alone." Shiro FINALLY steps in. My hand drops from Hunk's mouth.

"Thanks, Shiro," He nods and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Just... uhm... use protection," he whispers. Pidge cackles and falls on the floor holding her stomach and rolls back and forth. I glare at her.

"I think it's too late!" Pidge wheezes between laughs.

"S-shut up, Pidge!!" I cross my arms. I turn around and walk.

"Aw c'mon Lance!" Hunk laughs. I look back at him, still walking, and I blow a raspberry. I stomp back to my room and I sit down on the bed.

I stare at the wall and I think. (About what? Idk you have an imagination *wiggles eyebrows*)

~Meanwhile~
(Your P.O.V. Aka Second P.O.V.)

You run out of Allura's bedroom. Once you're down the hall some, you slow to a walk. You replay the scene over in your head.

"I can't believe I said that," you whisper to yourself. You sigh from embarrassment. You cover your face in your hands as you contemplate what you're going to do next.

You end up walking back to Lance's room. You open the door and Lance is sitting on the bed. He looks deep in thought.

"Lance..?" You call. His head snaps up and he looks at you. He smiles at your presence.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Um..." you walk in further, sitting on the bed.

"What?" Lance's smile drops to a concerned frown. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"Um well..." you twirl your fingers and you look down.

"Allura... um... she knows" you whisper.

"Knows what?"

"That we... um... you know..." heat rises to your cheeks.

Lance just chuckles. You look up at him in surprise.

"So what if she knows?" He shrugs.

"That won't lessen my love for you." He places a hand on your cheek and moves your face to look at him more. He leans closer to you, still holding a huge smile.

Your faces are so close that your noses are touching. He stares into your eyes as you stare into his.

He tilts his head and places a gentle kiss upon your lips. You smile into the kiss. Lance tries to pull away but you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him back in.

He gladly continues the kiss but pulls away again. He smiles goofily at you. His smile, seemingly contagious, causes you to smile too.

There's a knock at the door. You jump and whip your head to look at the door. You look back at Lance.

He sighs and stands up. He opens the door.

"What do you want?" Lance asks harshly. Must be Keith.

"I need to talk to (Y/N)." Keith says.

"What?! Why?!"

"I just need to okay?!"

"No! Not okay!" Lance shouts. You stand up and walk over to Lance. You place a gentle hand on his shoulder and immediately he relaxes. He looks back at you.

"It's fine, Lance." You say calmly. He crosses his arms and glares at Keith. Lance grabs Keith's collar with both hands and pulls him up.

"If you try anything... and I mean anything. You will regret it." Lance whisper growls. Lance lets him go and puts on a smile. He pets your hair.

"Let me know if he tries anything okay?"

"Okay!" You smile up at him.

Keith would never admit it but Lance lowkey scared him.

(Soo did you like it? Good yes? Yeah of course! Lol I hope you liked it.)