Friday night fight

2 years ago

Skyler's POV

Today Miss. Humbug will be passing out the letters from our Pen pals. I'm not really sure what to expect, she gave us the names of our pen pals but I didn't care to look. So I just wrote some stupid thing and gave it to her. The problem is that this assignment is worth half my final grade. In other words if I don't do it I WILL FAIL ENGLISH which is not something I want to do.

Miss. Humbug started handing out the letters. When she gave me my letter she also gave me a wink. Ooookay that wasn't weird at all *note the sarcasm*. I open the letter and this is what its said:

Dear Sky, is it okay if I call you that,

The names Asher Andrew Ryan Paddock there is only three thing I'm going to tell you about me.

1. Yes I'm aware that my initials' are AARP. Ps. If you don't know what that is it's a type of Medicare in the states

2. I think we will get a long just fine as long as you don't get all girly on me.

3. If you call me anything other then Ash I will get on the next plane to England and kick you British ass.

Ps. This American ass really needs to pass English class to pass the grade. So no matter how stupid this seems we have to do it.

Mail you latter,

Ash

This was going to be so bloody fun. This kids going to be my Best friend I just know it.

( I was just going to leave it here and add it to the previous chapter but then I though I never write a super long chapter. Mine are really short like 3 pages so to make this longer I'm going to add chapter 1 to and put it all in one part. So here it is my fugenuts chapter 1)

Chapter One

Asher's POV

Today's Saturday my favorite day of the week because it's the day I get my letters from Sky. In the past two years we have become best friends. I tell her everything the happens in my life and she tells me everything in hers. I know everything about her from the time she was little.

If I could go to England a kick her family's ass I so would. I told Sky she should call social services on her parents. But she says things in England are different for women and that its better to endure the pain then go into the system. Her words not mine. She says one day she will run away and come to the states to find me wan she has enough money. I hope that's soon I would love to meet her in person and get her a way from them at the some time. They don't deserve such an awesome person as daughter.

I walk out to the mail box on the curb to get the mail. I open the mail box and there it is my letter. Walking into the house I open the letter and stop dead in my tracks as I read it. It said:

Dear Ash,

I'm done, its gone to far this time. I'm so tired of it. I finely have enough money to leave England and go to the states. My green card is all ready. So by the time you get this letter I'll be in the states. I will still send you letters but you shouldn't send me any back.

I will find you latter but right now I need time to think.

Hope to see you soon,

Skyler

Ps. don't worry I'll be fine Ash I'm a big girl.

I'm not shore if I should be jumping with joy or worried sick. I'm so exsyted she's coming and worried she'll get into some kind of trouble. I walk into the house thinking how bad it had to be for her to finely leave after everything they put her through.

" hey man what's got you thinking so hard. I can practically see the wheels turning in that head of yours and its giving me a head ach dude" my roommate Dominic said

" sorry man it just that Sky is coming here to the states" Dominic is one of my best friends next to Sky so he knows all about her.

" Sky's coming to the states that's great man" my other roommates John and John Carlos said at the same time. Even though there twins I still find it creepy wean they do that. " yeah, she is but she's not coming here right away" the twins and Dominic looked at each other be for asking "Why"

"She said that she needed time to think" I said

" well now I see why you were thinking so hard" said Dominic but I wasn't paying any attention.

Sky I hope you know what your doing.

( I was going to leave it here again but I am feeling nice today)

Sky's POV

" You worthless slut how dare you" Smack! Smack! If you cant guess by now that's my mum hitting me. I'm so tired of this I'm planning on leaving tonight for the states I finally have enough money to leave this bloody place.

My mum if you can even call her that finally stopped smacking me and told me to clean up the mess in my room.

I pack a duffle bag of cloths, put all the money I've saved over the years, wrote a good bye note, and jumped out the window. Next stop the post office to send a letter to my favorite American ass Asher. I'm finally going to meet him in person how exciting. America here I come.

A/N

Hey fugenuts so here's the chapter finally it's a little longer then normol because im on my computer and not my phone.

Bye fugenuts,

An

Follow
.
.
.
Vote
.
.
.
Comment