Dead and gone

Chapter 2

Alex's ( Sky's bother) POV

Mom was really hard on Skyler yesterday even though she disserved it for braking that glass. That clumsy fool.

Mom told me to go wake Skyler up. Even though she treats Sky badly I know she secretly loves her. Just the fact that it noon already is a statement to how much. Mom never lets anyone sleep until noon. Ever but today she made an exception thinking Skyler might be sore.

I walked into Skyler's and the first thing I notice is that She's not there. The second thing I notice is the note on her bed. So I seat down on her bed and start to read.

Dear who ever it may concern,

This time it went to far. That being said I'm leaving and not coming back. The reason I stayed so long in the first place was because I didn't have a place to go or money to get there. But now I do and I'm gone. So I can finally say what I've been wanting to for ever.

GO TO BLOODY HELL

Don't try and fined me I'll be long gone,

Skyler

That was wen I started to cry. How could we have treated her so bad. She never deserved any of it.

Mom mast have heard me crying because she came in right after I started.

" What's happen why are you crying and were is your sister?" She said wail rubbing my back. So I handed her the letter.

Then she crying. Saying that it was her fault over and over again.

" Mom this isn't your fault it's all of owere faults. We all teated her like shit." I said trying to calm her down and it's true this is all owere faults. But more my step dad's fault because non of this happen before he showed up. I think mom was thinking the same thing. " I'm going to leave he this is all his fault. before he came along non of this would have happen" she said its creepy how she dose that.

" My thought exactly" I said just as my good for nothing step father walked into the room.

" What's going on here why are you two crying?!" William my step father said.

" Get out you no good son of a b**ch. this is all you bloody fault! my baby's gone and it's all you fault!" She yelled at him.

It look like he got it because he dint even put up an argument. He just left, packed his bags, and was out of the house by 5.

Mom and I called a directive to help find my sister. but it I know Sky like I know Sky then we won't fined her in England. God Skyler I hope you know what your doing.

So it was the step fathers fault who sow that that one coming. hopefully no one.

Bye for now my fugenuts,

An

FOLLOW
.
.
.
COMMENT
.
.
.
VOTE