memories of the past

Skyler

Dear Asher,

Today has be so fun I went to the movies to watch Thor 2: the dark world. It was so cool. Then I when to the beach and had a surfing lesion. Then I went to see the Hollywood stars and eat at the Chinese place. By the way Johnny Deep does have a star. I toke a picture with it its on the back of this letter or you could say this letter is on the back of the picture.

The only down side is that your not here to experience this with me. L And the fact that for some really weird reason I've been feeling like I'm being watched. If it weren't for that fact that I've known the feeling of being watched better the feeling of fear( which is saying something) I'd think I was just paranoid.

Nancy thinks I'm paranoid. But she hasn't be watched her hole life to make shore I didn't mess up or I'd be punished for it. You know me Ash you know what I've been through. I know you believe me.

Its nice to know somebody does. Thanks Ash for always believing me even when you didn't have to. Your the best. I am doing fine don't worry or you will die and all never get to meet you in person.

Love you my favorite American pig,

Skyler

Ps. Nancy's a nice old lady I meet on my first day.

I read it over to make sure I wrote everything I wanted him to know. I miss getting a reply back. But I am still not sure how long I'll be in California. I probably wont stay long. Ever since I got here I have this nagging feeling like someone is watching me.

I walk back to my room after handing Nancy the letter to send to Ash.

My room was nice. All the walls were painted white. It only had two rooms. The main room was a bedroom, kitchen, a dining room, and a living room all in one. The second room was a bathroom. It have a shower/ bath, a toilet, and a double sink. To think Nancy said this was a basic suit. it's a place compared the attic I was living in before.

I walk over to the bed. Deciding to sleep now and worry tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have a good dream to night for a change. As soon as I hit the pillows I was out like a dead fish.

................................................... flash back/dream .......................................................

I'm sitting on my fathers lap( the real one not William) as he reads me a story. We are out side. The sun feels hot on my skin, the wind is blowing my hair into my face, and the birds are singing their beautiful song.

" and they lived happy ever after, how was that mi vida (my life)?" he said and I giggled and smiled up at him. I always love it when he calls me that. It makes me feel special and loved.

" it was good, papi (daddy), read me another one. I command you." I said giving him my best puppy dog look.

" No mija, vamos a jugar con tu hermano. Te leo un cuento más tarde, está bien?( no my child, lets go play with you brother. I'll read you a story later, is that okay?) " he asked. I think that I have the best dad in the world.

" Sí papi, vamos a jugar con Alexander. ( yes daddy, lets play with Alexander)" I said running inside the house calling Alex's name teal he came down.

We played for hours running down the beach, playing tag. Until mommy made us come inside to eat dinner.

Dinner was silent. Not that's something we're not used to. Ever since mommy got a new job. Her and daddy haven't been talking. Alex says that it has something to do with all the nights she doesn't come home.