the new world

Chapter 3

Skyler's POV

" We are beginning our dissent into California and should land in 5 minutes. Thank you for flying Samaria Express have a nice day" that's the same bloody thing they said 20 minutes ago. I officially hate flying with burning passion. Its scary as hell looking out that tiny window and knowing that if something goes wrong we will plummet to our deaths in a matter of seconds. Other then that the flight was ok I guess. I've never flown before I've never even left London until now. Its like they kept me in a metaphorical cage never letting me do anything fun. It was clean, work, school, and sleep that's all I did. it's the real reason why I wanted to go on this journey to discover everything life has to afore.

Every time I think about the United States of America I think about clubs, movie stars, Boys, drinking bad things, and all the other thing I've been wanting to see or do. The USA means a new start and a new me. I'm going to change everything about me maybe I'll dye my hair. I think I'll dye it black and blue or black and red or maybe I'll leave it black I don't know. But for shore I'm changing the attitude I'm not going to be a push over any more.

After the plane landed I toke a taxi cab to a hotel. The women at the counter was about seventy years old with white hair, glasses, and the biggest smile I've EVER seen in my life. Not that I've seen many of them my mom hasn't smiled sense dad died... " how can I help you to day young lady?" the old lady said effectively stopping my internal rambling.

" Hello, I would like a room" I said

" Well hon. I've got one left it's a standard on the first floor is that okay?" asks the old lady

" yah that's fine" I murmured

" okay hon you just have to fill out some forms, by the way my names Nancy but everybody calls me Nan" said the old lady oops I mean Nan as she hands me some paper work. I looked it over and thanked God that it didn't have anything the required a license. I filled out the paper work and handed it to Nan. She gave me the key card and asked me how long I was staying for. I told her that I didn't know could be a day could be a week Hell it could be a month.

On my way to the room I sow the most exotic thing I have ever seen. Two girls kissing out side in the hallway. Now for same people that may not be weird but for some one who never left her house except to go to school its pretty weird.

After staring like an idiot for like 3 minutes I finally walk a way and went to my room. When I get there I write a quick letter to Asher and went to bed. The last thing that I thought before I lost consciousness was what is Asher going to think when he reads my letter as sees what kind of day I've had.

Asher's POV

Today is Saturday but I'm not expecting a letter. Its been a week all ready since I got the letter telling me Sky was coming to the states. I'm so worried about her I didn't think would be this worried about her and if she was coming straight here but she's not she decided it was a good idea to travel all the United States of freaking America first. I'm in college for god sakes I don't have time to worry about someone I've never meet.

I was so busy thinking about Sky that I didn't even notice that Dom was behind me until he said.

" Dude I though I told you not to think so hard. It gives me a headache. By the way this came for you." He said. Scaring the living daylights out of me while handing me a letter with very familiar hand writing on it.

" God man give me a warning next time" I exclaim while jumping for joy inside. I didn't think she would send a letter or if she did that it wouldn't get here on time.

" sorry I didn't think you be that jumpy, though I probably should have know that I think about it. You looked like your head was about to explode with all the things going on in there." he says putting his hand under his chin pretending to think. Dom is so weird sometimes. So I just grab the letter and walk a way. Rude maybe I don't care right now the only thing that is important is Skyler. So I open the letter...

Dear Asher,

You'll never guess were I am. Well I'll just tell you. I'm in California the sunshine state or at lest that's what the tour guide said. Its so fun here. Just today I sough a lesbian couple kissing in the hallway of my hotel. Tomorrow I'm planning on going clubbing after I see the stars of famous people like Johnny Deep. Does he have a star? O well I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm fine and having the time of my life. I'm going to keep sending you letters along the way but I'm not shore when they'll get to you. And stop worrying. I know how you are. You've probably worried your self into a coma by now.

I think I'll head to Florida next go to Disney world or something like that.

Bye my favorite American Pig,

Skyler

How is it that she doesn't see how bad this world is when her herself has been trough many of them. This world is a dark and dangerous place. Now don't get me wrong it can be great too. It can be the greatest thing in the world or it can be the scariest and I don't want her to see the scary parts. She's have a bad enough life to make a horror movie out of it and if she dies because she want careful I'd never forgive my self. Not because I blame my self that's not the case I just don't want to lose her before I tell her how I feel.

You may think its weird but I'm in Love with Skyler Sadie Slider. My best friend, My pan pal, the girl I'd do anything for, and the girl I have never meet. God I'm so fucked.

William Jackson's POV ( Skyler's step dad)

This is all that little bitch's fault. If it weren't for her I'd be still living with that whore of a mother of hers. I guess worthlessness and whorish tendencies runs in the family. I cant believe that they would blame me for this and kick me out the house.

There going pay for this. They may think this is over but its far from it. I'm may have left with out a fright but mark my words I'm going to make them pay. How well like every great villain has said they were going to do at one point or a another. I'm going to kill the person they love most. Even though they never say it. Have you figured it out yet? No well I'll just have to tell you then.

Skyler Sadie Slider the cause of all this mess. The whore I've despised since the day I meet her. The one person to ever see past my good guy mask and see me for the psychopath that I really am. Now most psychopaths don't see them self's as such but when you've had every doctor in New York and believe me there are many tell you that's want you are you start to believe it.

I just know that bitch is in the states with that boy she was mailing every week. Yes I know about that the bitch though she could keep it a secret. Well let me tell you a secret. Right now I'm on a plane heading to my home town. You know the one with all the doctors telling me I was crazy for killing my brother. Stabbed he but that's beside the point. The point is I'm going to New York and I'm going to kill Skyler and her precious Asher.

Nobody and I do mean nobody messes with William Jackson and gets a way with it. Enjoy you freedom while you can because I can promise you it won't last long. I'm coming for you bitch.

Cliff hanger what do you think is going to happen is he really going to kill Asher and Skyler god I hope not.

COMMENT

.

.

.

.

VOTE

.

.

.

.

FOLLOW

.

.

.

.

Bye my fudgenuts,

An