"It's just a secret"

Today, I finally decided to visit Aunt Vera's grave because I never visited her grave since the time she died. I loved aunt and that was the basic reason why I couldn't go there. It was because she was so close to me and I couldn't just get over her death. But now, when everything is back to normal, I didn't really have any reason for not going. So I got ready and asked Jason if he would like to go too and he said yes. We took our bicycles and reached there in about half an hour.

Walking through the path, waiting to reach her grave, I was also walking with all the funny moments with her. She didn't deserve to die. I could never forgive Rebecca for what she did. It's unbearable when someone who's so close to a person goes away forever. I looked at all the other graves which made me sad. I was about to take a step forward when Jason stopped me.

"We're here" He said.

I looked at her grave and put down the bouquet I had brought for her. My eyes teared up when I did so and even noticed tears in Jason's eyes. Jason wished for her peace in heaven and told that he couldn't stay any longer, so he went. I was about to follow him too when my eyes caught something's attention. It was a grave. The grave beside Aunt's. The name carved on it was Jenna Waldorf. I looked at it with surprise! Because obviously the first thing that came into my mind was Jenna who came to our house but then brushed to thought away quickly as I knew that Jenna was a common name. But then when I looked at the date, it made me check again.

"29th July 1979" The words of Eric flashed in my mind. That date... 29th July. It couldn't be! I decided to tell Jason about this even if it could've been a coincidence. Just as I took a step forward, I heard a whisper.

"Don't worry.. It's just a secret!"

Shivers ran down my spine when I heard that. I thought it was all over but never noticed that It could also be a new beginning, not a happy one, but to something even more horrific. I turned around to check who it was but behind me, stood no one.