Chapter 1

"Tony can I talk to you for a second?"

"You're talking to me now aren't you Cap?" Tony was typing away at his computer has he sipped an orange soda.

Steve had to resist from rolling his eyes. (That would be rude after all.) "What I meant was could I ask you a question?"

"Yes you may." Tony didn't even bother to look up "If that was the question could you please leave me alone. I'm trying to update the security system of the tower. Wouldn't want to get attacked by giant man eating robots now would we?"

"Well I..." Steve stopped "Wait are we actually going to be attacked by robots?"

Tony tapped a final button on his computer and smirked "Not anymore. Now, what is it that was SO important that it could have just cost all of us our lives."

This time he couldn't help it. Steve rolled his eyes. "Look Tony it's about the kid..."

"Parker?" Tony raised an eyebrow "What about him?"

"Well..." Steve had to be careful from here "Do you really think it was the best idea for you to invite him to stay the summer in Avengers Tower? I know you want him to eventually join the team but face Tony he's only a kid. What if something would happen? Like man eating robots?!"

"First of all..." Tony had to keep from laughing. "I can't believe you bought that man eating robot thing. And second. He's fine! He's been here a week and not a single thing has gone wrong! He's just been in his room the whole time."

"Well that's another thing." Steve continued to stand his ground "What's the point of him being here if you aren't going to do anything with him. Like you said he's been here a week and none of us have even met him! If he's going to stay you need to let him start doing things with the rest of the team." he calmed down a bit "Look Tony he's probably getting lonely."

"He's not lonely!" Tony was stubborn "He can come out of his room whenever he wants!"

Steve sighed "Did you ever tell him he could come out of his room?"

"Oh..." Tony deadpanned.

"Does he have any food in there?" Tony shrugged "And he's been in there a week?" he nodded. "I think you'd better go talk to him before he starves." Needless to say Tony sprinted down the hallway.

(A/N - Hey guys! :) So here's the first chapter. I hope it's ok so far. I update every weekend so I hope to 'see' you guys next week! :) Remember, With Great Power comes Great Responsibility! :) Bye!)