Chapter 4

"So Tony really never told you that you could leave your room?" Bruce laughed.

"How many times do I have to say "I'm sorry!" I thought he'd have a bit of common sense!" Thor was officially on slap duty anytime Tony did something stupid. He just did something stupid.

Peter laughed "I was okay really. My Aunt made me pack lots of snack just in case so I was doing fine."

They had been making little chit chat for about the last hour before the topic finally shifted to powers. "So Peter what can you do that has made Tony so interested in making you an Avenger?"

"Do? Like my powers?" Peter asked.

Bruce nodded "What kind of powers do you have? What do you call yourself?"

"Well..." Peter started "First off I call myself Spider-Man and... well I can do a few things."

"Like what?" Clint was very interested "Give us a demonstration!"

"Well..." Peter looked around and walked over to a wall. He took off his shoes and proceeded to walk up the wall. "I can do this..."

"Whoa!" Clint examined his feet "Do you have suction cups on the bottom?"

"Nope!" Peter hopped down and grabbed an empty soda can. He stuck it to his arm and tried to shake it off. "I can stick to anything. I mostly use it to climb walls though. Um..." he thought about his other powers "I have a Spider Sense that tells me when there's danger, I'm strong, and... oh!" He quickly put his web shooter on and grabbed another soda from the table. "I can also do that."

Tony smirked as everyone praised Peter "Told you he should join the team!" he got another slap.

(A/N - Hey guys. :) Sorry this one's a bit short. Remember, with Great Power come Great Responsibility! :) Bye!)