Chapter 3

Tony walked into the room with the other five heroes. "Hey guys."

They all greeted him as he sat down. Steve looked around "I thought you were going to bring the kid?"

Clint got excited "Do we finally get to meet him?!"

"Yeah he's right... here?" Tony looked around the room "Where'd he go? ...Oh you've got to be kidding me... Peter you're allowed to come in!"

Sure enough a second later he walked out from the hallway "Sorry Mr. Stark I just wanted to make sure. I didn't know if you were going to tell me or..."

Tony rolled his eyes "Peter its fine. You are fine. In fact the whole world would be even finer if you stop acting so nervous. What do you think I'm going to do tell Aunt May if you mess up?"

Peter nodded "That did cross my mind yes."

Tony face palmed "So this whole thing was just because you thought I was going to tell on you?!"

"Aunt May really doesn't like secrets." He clarified.

At this point Thor clapped Tony on the back. "You are truly an idiot.

"Hey!" Thor ignored him.

He turned to Peter "I like this boy. He is funny. We should keep him!"

"I don't mean to be rude but..." everyone looked over to Natasha "What is your name again?"

Peter looked hurt at Tony "You didn't tell them my name?"

This time Thor hit him on the head "You're no longer an idiot. Now you are a jerk!"

Steve laughed as Tony rubbed his head "Kid disregard anything Tony has told you. Or anything he has forgotten to tell you." He glared back at him "Like the fact that he could leave his room!"

Peter blinked "I could leave? I thought I was supposed to stay there..."

Thor hit him again "Never mind. You are still an idiot."

"Will you quit hitting me?!" Tony complained.

Steve walked over to Peter and held out his hand. "My name is Steve Rogers. This is Clint, Natasha, Thor, and Bruce is outside getting the pizza."

Peter took his hand and shook it "I'm Peter. Peter Parker."

Steve smiled "Nice to meet you Peter!"

"I see Tony has finally let our young friend out to play." Everyone looked over to see Bruce carrying several boxes of pizzas.

"Bruce this is Peter." Steve introduced as he took the boxes from him.

Bruce walked over and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Peter."

Clint jumped off the couch "Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm starving! Let's dig in!"

    Here's Spidey sitting with his pal Bruce... the gargoyle. :)     

(A/N - Hey guys! :) I'm sad to say that none of you knew Bruce. Poor Bruce. He's so under appreciated. :) Don't worry it was a very obscure reference that requires you having seen the 90's cartoon. Well I hope you liked this chapter. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. :) Bye!)