Chapter Twenty Five (MAGCON)

Melissa P.O.V

"Dose is show specifically where he could be?" Alicia asked breathing really fast, I couldn't even think properly, so it shows his here...wait a sec its showing his phones here so this could be a set up?

"This....could...be a...set up" I whispered, everyone turned to look at me, I looked back over them seeing the faces of Jack Johnson, Sarah, Alicia, Nash, Dakota, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor and Jack Gilinsky...

"Wheres Cameron?" I asked.

Cameron P.O.V

So Matt's missing? I guess since there all stressing il do something about it! I ran up to my room and unlocked it, I ran straight to my suitcase and got out my pocketknife, I was hoping not to use it but hey! If someone hurts Matt, they will have me to deal with, his my mate, my friend...my brother. I got it a few days ago just incase something where ever to happy like how I was taken...and guess what....it did! I quickly closed my suitcase and ran back outside, I wonder if Matt's door's open? I walked over quietly just incase there was someone there... I got to the door and saw it was open, maybe his here! I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me, the shower sounded like it was on...What if someone was drowning him? What if somethings happening! He wouldn't tell Mel SOS because his having a shower...

"Matt" I whispered as I opened the door, it opened a little...then half way, I turned to look at the shower,

"Ohh no no, senior me clean room? Yes yes? This your room yes?"

"Uhh no sorry..." This must be the hotel cleaner,

"I just cleaning, who are you? Why you here if this no your room?"

"Oh sorry I gotta go", I started walking out and into the hall,

"No come back, I ask question", I turned back around and gave her a fake smile, deep down I was upset he wasn't here but this lady looked so nice I might as well help her... But I have no time argh!

"Yes?" I asked as I walked back into the doorway,

"I saw boy before, with a girl, age maybe teenager, you look for him?"

"Uhh yes yes, where did they go?", 

"In room, the boy got changed then left with girl",

"What did the girl look like? What time?"

"Uhh lets a see, five minna ago, long brutta hair with blue eyes", she must be italian...I think she ment brunette?

"Thank you so much", I smiled and ran to the elevator. Time to get Matt back.

Melissa P.O.V

Great we have two guys missing, most likely one is trying to save the other...great!

"Where the fuck is Cameron", Dakota whisper yelled walking up and down the hall,

'I'm going to the room, ill be back", she said again and left, I turned to see her walk over to the elevator as I still had Matt in my mind, the elevator opened,

"Cameron?" I heard her mumble,

"Yeah sorry I had to get something", he said back

"Why did you leave without telling any of us?"

"Dakota we have bigger things to worry about", he walked around her and came up to us leaving her speechless... What was his problem?

"I think I know where Matt is", we could hear people, of all ages it sounded like parents along with kids, kids as i teenage girls... oh ohh!