Chapter Sixty Two

Melissa P.O.V
I was allowed to move in with Matts family for a few days just until things were sorted out, I havnt been myself lately, all I feel is cold darkness, after Matts little brawl with the doctor things got a bit out of hand, the doctor allowed us time before he had to call some office since I had no legal guardian, I can't be separated from Matt I just can't, my life is fucked up. Ever tried being the girl who has everything? The guy? The house? The family? Anything that you could dream of I had it! And I took it for granted because I was always out doing other things. Why me?

I received half a million dollars put towards a bank account that I wasn't allowed to touch until I was eighteen because of the house in LA...LA....
"Matt" I called out from him room, he had been downstairs trying to figure out how I could stay, I heard him run up the stairs and rush towards me,
"What is it? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?"
"Matt shh.. What if I move in with Dakota and Cameron?"
"That could work... But I wouldn't see you.." He frowned, he took a seat on the ground in front of me as I laid across the bed,
"I know but I don't want to get sent away" I frowned,
"I'm not letting you get sent away! That's a promise" he growled getting frustrated, I looked outside his window and towards my house, a for sale sign was going up in a few days as well, Ash was staying with Burnie in the backyard, I'm not leaving her! I remember the first day I got her, dad had driven me to the pet shop because their were no breeders in the area, I was looking for her specific breed for months and they finally found a family who couldn't keep the pups so they gave them to the shop, I remember asking to hold her and then when she was in my arms she was relaxed and quiet, I passed her to dad and she started jumping and wriggling, straight away I knew that she was the one. I remember sitting on the couch every single night, Ash in my lap, I'd lay against dad and then mum leaning on dads other side, that hadn't happened ever since Justin had came into our lives, Justin the little boy who I only knew for a few months, my own blood my own sibling. I noticed Matt staring at me and I knew that he knew what I was thinking, he knew that I was reminiscing over the old memories.
"I miss them too" he whispered,
"You don't understand" I whispered back feeling tears form, I hadn't cried in 26 hours and now... It came out.
"Mel please don't cry", I felt the bed drop lower and felt Matts arms pull me back so that I was lying on my back looking at the ceiling, he layed beside me with an arm around my waist,
"It's going to be okay",
"No it's not Matt, I have no family, no blood related family! I have no home! My parents... My parents are dead." I had never said that out loud and it pained it made me cringe it gave me a headache, it burnt my throat to say out loud but I did it, and I kept going,
"My brother? Dead. My unborn sister? Where is she? Dead", That's when I twisted myself over and dug my face into the pillow sheets, he didn't notice but I was trying to loose oxygen, all I wanted to do was see them, tell them I love them! Tell them I'm sorry!
"Mel... Mel" I head Matt say but I kept holding my breath, maybe if I did it long enough I could see them! Just for a few seconds.
"Mel what are you.. What are you doing?" Matt twisted my body over causing me to breath,
"Where you holding your breath? Melissa your going crazy! I know this is so much to take in! But I'm going to be here every step of the way! I'm not leaving you okay! I'm not! I love you. I freaking love you. You know how hard it is to say? I am in love with you and I will do everything I can to make sure you heal", listening to Matt talk gave me a little bit of hope, hope that I can still live, hope that I'll sleep tonight... Hope that I'll be okay.