Chapter 1

K E I S H A

Woody has been my bestfriend ever since I was 10. Me and Woody live together. He's such a slob but somehow i still manage to keep him in the house. Recently Woody has been hanging around his "Brother" Keith . They are not real brothers but they act like it.

Im going to admit i have a huge , HUGE crush on keith. But i just want to focus on my fashion line it has been doing good so far people like Kim Kardashian and Rihanna have been wearing my clothes.

Woody was bringing keith over so I wanted to look good , but also wanted it to look like i wasn't trying.

Woody Came in my room.

Woody: "Aye keith on his wa- , who you tryna look good for?"

"Nobody ." I say as i slip on my flip flops.

Woody: " I know my best friend and I know when you're lying , its keith ain't it."

"Woody Just get the hell out my room."

"Keith lover" Woody mumbled.

"What was that?" I ask.

Woody: " Oh nothing at all. "

15 minutes later and keith finally arrives

Im in the kitchen pouring me some fruit punch and woody goes to open the door..

Woody: " Wassup bro."

Keith: " What up wood."

I go to the living room and i see keith looking fine as hell.

Keith:"Wassup shorty"

"Hey keith."

Keith : " you look good."

I blush and say thanks.

Woody: " Well damn Keisha it hasn't even been 5 minutes and you already taking keith away from me ."

"Shut up woody , i ain't even do nothing."

Keith: " Yall crack me up."

Woody: "Keisha if you dont mind me and Keith are going to play 2k , alone."

"Woody you cant kick me out i live here too."

Woody: " i ain't kicking you out im just telling you yo go upstairs i can't have keith get distracted."

Keith: "Man Whateva."

"Fine bye ."

Woody: Sorry love ya.

"Yea whateva."

K E I T H

As i watch Keisha leave i cant help but to stare , she's just so beautiful and i really wanna make her mine. We text a little but thats it.

Me and woody play 2k for about an hour , I beat him every time.  I started to get tired of winning.

Woody: " Bruh one more time , imma beat that ass this time."

"Wood imma go upstairs and see what's up with your best friend. "

Woody: " Keith if you don't ask her out im tired of yall acting like yall don't wanna date each other.

"I tried she said shes trying to focus on her fashion line. "

Woody: Ight bruh whatever ill talk to you later cause i know you about to be up there for a long time .

I walk upstairs and see Keisha's door wide open.

"Wassup shorty"

Keisha : "what you want? "

"Damn whats the attitude for."

Keisha: " My bad keith"

"Its all good."

I sat down on her bed.

Keisha: "What you think we about to do ?"

"Just watch Netflix and chill."

Keisha: "Netflix and chill my ass."

"I promise keisha i ain't gon do no funny shit."

Keisha: " Fine , but one funny move and you gotta go."

"Bet."

I get on her bed slightly laying down , i motion for her to come by me .

She stares at me funny looking.

"Keisha i just said i ain't gon do nun funny."

She hesitates and comes and slightly lays by me .

I wrap my arm around her .

Keisha:"Keith I swea-"

"Just turn on the movie." I say getting a little mad.

She turns on chef and we lay down watching the movie and laughing.

The movie ends.

"Alright Keisha the movie is over pick anothe-" but i hear her light snoring.

I laugh and drift off to sleep.

Thats the end of chapter one , guys please give me your thoughts on this .. should i keep going.