Chapter 25

Keith
7 weeks later..
_________________________

These 7 weeks with Keisha have been not good. She's been sick. Like throwing up. She says it's probably the food.

She's been acting so bipolar lately. One minute she's throwing stuff at me the next minute she's all up on me.

"What about this one right here?" I pointed
down on my phone at this house.

"Keith that is way too small " Keisha said.

"That was literally the best house yet."

"Not really. "

I scoffed and kept scrolling down looking at houses. And then Woody busted in the room in the room like some lunatic.

"You ever heard of knocking? "I asked.

"Shut up. anyway , There's a package outside for you." Woody left out.

I was confused because I haven't bought anything. I walked downstairs on to the porch and saw a box with the words "For Keith " on it.

I picked it up and went inside. I got a knife and opened the box up.

I looked inside and saw a letter and a bear inside.

"The fuck is this?"

I opened the piece of letter and read..

Keith.. we all know that you miss me . And since you're dumb giraffe neck ass blocked me I have to talk to you old-fashioned way. Baby , I'm going to get you back. I promise. I know you're probably living in hell with that stupid Keisha bitch. You shouldn't be with her you should be with me. Im going to do everything in my power to get my baby back. Love you also unblock me . -emily.

I ripped the piece of paper up and went to go throw the box away.

The fuck is wrong with this obsessed ass girl. I don't want her back . Im happy as can be . These girls gotta chill.

I went back upstairs and saw Keisha looking at some houses on her phone.

"Keeeef come here and look at this one."

I walked over to her and looked down at her phone and saw this nice ass house.

It had five bedrooms , a big kitchen. A gaming room , Big living room , three bathrooms , and a big backyard.

"That's an amazing one " Keisha said.

"I know. We need to call them to check out the house asap."

" I know. i'll call them."

I nodded and went back downstairs and saw woody dancing to sza.

"Aye wood , you actin real gay right now" I laughed.

I saw him jump a little which made me laugh even harder.

"Never am I actin gay , sza dope. Don't be a hater"

"You sound like a little kid" I said whilst grabbing some grapes.

"So when we move out , you gon let your girl live here ?" I questioned.

"Hell yea . Im ready to have some kids too"

We both quickly looked at each other. We stared at each other for about 30 seconds then started laughing.

"Yea.. no kids for me not yet " he said.

"Im ready to have some, i hope when she do get pregnant we have a boy "

"Oh word? I would've wanted a girl" Woody said.

"Why?"

"They're just so adorable" woody said in a baby voice.

"Bye man" I laughed and went back upstairs.

When i walked back upstairs i saw keisha on the phone with someone.

"Yes , we could come by on Wednesday to check it out... thank you so much bye" She said into the phone.

"We're going to look at that house this Wednesday. " keisha said.

"That's coo-"

Keisha ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. I quickly ran over to her and held her hair back.

"Damn babe , you've been throwing up for the past two weeks. You sure it's just food?" I asked.

"Yes babe. I just have an upset stomach "

Shw got up and brushed her teeth and washed off her face..

For some reason I'm starting to think she doesn't have an upset stomach.

Keisha

"Keith imma go to target, want something? " I asked.

"Some oreos , and some sour gummy worms"

"Okay" I grabbed my car keys and phone snd left out.

As I was driving i started to think. I have been throwing up lately, I keep saying it's an upset stomach but i haven't even really been eating that much.

I walked into target and grabbed my shopping cart.

"Welcome to target " The lady greeted.

I smiled and walked right past her. I went to the candy aisle and got Keith's stuff.

I started walking and spotted a pregnancy test box. I quickly grabbed it and hurried out of the aisle .

"Keisha?" I heard someone yell.

"Fuck"

I turned around and saw Kaylan smiling all in my face.

"Hey kay" i smiled.

I saw her take a quick glance in my shopping cart and my heart starting racing.

"Well I'll see you at work?" She smiled. "Y-Yea I'll bee there" I nervously chuckled .

She smiled and started to walk away.

I walked in and saw Keith sleep. Perfect time for me to go use the pregnancy test.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked it. I peed on the stick. I read on the box that it will take an hour so i put the lid on the stick .

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and hurried to purse and threw the test in.

Keith was still sleep so i got his snacks and threw it on him.

"The fuck " Keith's sleepy voice said.

"There you go" I smiled at him. "thank you " he said as he got up and gave me a peck on the lips.

.....

hours go by and i grab my purse and run into the bathroom. I sat there , scared to look at this test . It was suspicious that I have been throwing up lately. But I can't be pregnant.

I slowly pulled the test out my purse. Looking at test , i saw the two red lines on there . I put the test down in shock then picked it up to make sure it was actually true.

I let out a faint tear and smiled. I'm Pregnant.