Chapter 5

K E I S H A

The next morning i wasn't feeling good at all , and no im not sick i meant i'm not feeling good mentally. I'm honestly so scared to go to Atlanta . I've lived in L.A. My whole life. I was scared and excited. I just wanted to have fun , with keith. This doesn't mean im going to claim him yet it just means we are getting somewhat close. I really like him , im just not ready to take "that step."

Keith Had an interview with The boys for The New Edition Movie Early in the morning , So he didn't come back to my house he went to his house after we left the pool.

I took my phone off the charger and i went on twitter , i saw that keith had posted something.

KeithTPowers : Going to Atlanta , with someone special to me 🗣💜

He was so corny but it was cute. I decided to look at some of the comments

A/N : If this is your username , sorry i made these up randomly lol.

CoolKiara: Awe Keith im happy for you.

SashaK: I bet I can treat you better lemme show you.😏🔐

Lolaaa: @ SashaK Stop just be happy for Keith.

QuentinP: Broo , Thats wassup Text me when you get a chance.

I Decided to comment.

KeishaG: I wonder who that could be 🤔

I put my phone on the nightstand and went into the bathroom. I had to work today so i turned on the shower and put my hair in a messy bun so it wouldn't get wet.

I got in the shower and washed up multiple times. The hot water felt so good on my back , i didn't want to get out. After 35 minutes of being in the shower i decided to get out. I dried myself and wrapped my towel around me . I went into my room and got my lotion. I moisturized my body and got my bra and underwear on i got my black dress. I put it on and It fitted perfectly. I went into my closet to get my sandals and put those on too. I went into the bathroom and i brushed my hair into a ponytail and slicked my edges . I Brushed my teeth , I was starting to not like makeup so i put on lip gloss and did my eyebrows.

"Damn you look good ." I heard woody say.

'' Not really i didn't really try." I responded.

"Keisha Just take the complement. " He said as he chuckled.

"Thanks.. You on the other hand look Horrible I mean Horr to the ible ." I told him.

"You know what Keisha , i take my complement back , you hurt my feelings. " He says as he dramatically puts his hands over his chest.

"Im Sorry Best friend , you looking daddyish." I said.

"Ahh , There's my keisha." Woody says with a toothy smile.

"Well i gotta go to work I'll text you later bestfriend." I tell him as i go to get my phone and purse.

"You betta." Woody responds .

I laugh and grab my phone , car keys and purse.

I turn on my phone and i got 2 missed calls && 1 text message from keith , a message from my mom and a twitter notification.

I looked at the text from my mom first.

Mommyyy💕💯: Hey Baby , When you going to come visit Me , your father , and Mia Miss you.

My mom lives 1 hour away from me she acts like I live in a whole different country.

Mia is my little sister she is 16 but she acts like she's grown , shes Annoying but i love her so much.