Chapter ~2 The chainbers

I just walk around in a dump of the jail. No one's able to find me even if they did they wouldn't help me. Every so often a man would come along and give me scraps of meat but ,That was not much.

Some times I would bang my head against the bars , that blocked me from everything And whoever did find me will usually scream and run away because I'm a Dragon .

I am in my Dragon form I don't have enough power to form to normal.

I lay in the corner of my 'jail' waiting for someone... any hope of getting out when I hear something ,it sounds like a voice ,multiple voices I don't know if my head is just playing with me . The Voices and the footsteps come closer to me. two pairs of hands grip onto the bars of my jail, I move up against the back of the wall trying to hide myself from whoever was there,

Then another pair hands grab onto the bars . Then Another. "Three ... two ... one " Said a voice , they pulled the bars off .then one of then one of them walk towards me ...coming closer to me, I growl a deep growl , whoever was there stopped walking. "Come out who ever is there " said another voice . I was use to commands so I came out.

But to my surprise there was a skeleton a fish woman and a small lizard . I was two times as big as the fish woman but that didn't scare them away, they didn't even move.

??? POV

Me alphys and undine just pulled off some bards off that lead into a dead alleyway. To our surprise we found a dragon , it was two times bigger then undyne but we didn't move it had scars everywhere some blood dripping out of wounds . It Looked so sorry in a away.

I walked closer to it. "Sans don't get to close " said undyne . I nodded my head and walked forward  the Dragon looks scared but it stayed there I put my hand out for it to sniff or whatever dragons do, I stopped walking and it came closer to me it Crouch down to my high but it then rubbed his head against mine .this dragon just needed to love.

It stopped and looked at me their eyes looking at mine like it was trying to say something but couldn't. "We should go " said alphys , I nodded my head and walked away but to my surprise the Dragon followed it's like it wanted to come with us. And for some reason undyne punched me in the shoulder .

The dragon raced towards her putting themselves in front of me to block undyne. They roared at her making undyne scream "wow wow calm down " I said the dragon spun around to me. And looked at my Shoulder. "Maybe we should take the Dragon back to the others it looks like it hasn't been fed in ages and it looks like it's dying ...literally" added alphys .

and we headed back for the others.

Your POV

They let me follow them the skeleton was nice and kind and they didn't bother to run away .

TIME SKIP!

I was still following these three people ... they didn't mind tho . They then stoped at a big house . "Ok dragon time for you to meet the others " said the skeleton. I nodded even tho I can talk to them in dragon form I didn't want to go any farther . I only just squeezed in to the house there was a rug on the floor I went over to it and lay down " I'll go get my first aid " said the lizard called alphys . The others just nodded .

The skeleton sat down and leaned against me . When ever I would take a breath in his body would move up and back down when I exhaled. And his fluff on his jacket tickled me I also noticed that he had strips going down from his eyes and a line that went from the side of his eyes to the back of his head . "Do you have a name " he asked me .. I nodded "oh what is it?" He asked "nvm dragons can't Talk English " he said I just blinked . Alphys ran back into the room and placed down the bag I folded my wings out witch then cracked all the bone . I had not opened my wings in years .

Then alphys started to clean my wounds and would stitch some big cuts back but it was hard for her because you can't get thew dragon skin .she was done she took me outside she got out the hose and a bucket full of soup undyne even helped out with this part . They Grab two big sponges they cleaned me undyne did my wings alphys did my face and sans the skeleton I found out did my tail and my back . After they did this I shook of shooting bubbles and water ever where soaking the others.

I dried off and went back inside .