Chapter ~3~ the voice

After being cleaned we walked back inside. But to my surprise there was a second skeleton he was much taller . Could he be the brother of sans? When I walked in to the room and he spotted me he looks scared almost like you wanted to scream run away . But That didn't stop him from looking bad a$$ "why is there a dragon here" he asked . Sans walked past me "we found it and we couldn't get rid of it so we brought it here" sans answered his brother .

I ignored what they were talking about and looked around the room to spotted a goat woman . She looked so pretty .  She walked down the stairs and stood  in front of me she put her hand out and I rubbed my hand against her hand ... it was so fluffy I open my eyes to see her smiling but behind her at her feet was a small child . It had short brown hair thick eyelashes that covers their eyes . A blue sweater that was striped with purple and short brown pants finished off with brown shoes.

I moved my head from The woman's hand and bent down to the little child. They came out from behind her and hugged my nose, I lifted my head up as they hang on ...they just giggled.

I put my head back on the ground for the child to run off but when they did I noticed that it was quiet ever one was looking at me . But because I was not listening to what sans and his brother was talking about ... the tall skeleton was about to attack Gans .... I ran over to his before his brother could attack doing damage to me

*HP ... 999/1000

Blood was trickling down my shoulder where he hit . I growled "WHY DID YOU ATTACK YOUR BROTHER " I roared at him this caused every one to shiver with fear ... then I realised I just spoke . But I keep going with this "WHY DO YOU HURT PEOPLE THAT WOULD NEVER HURT YOU!" I yell at him my mouth open wide then it lit a light (f/c) flame . He was so scared he fell over . "STOP" yelled sans .

I closed my mouth and turned around to sans "KID ! You have a lot of explaining to do !" He said to me . But as he was talking papy got up and went to go attack me I turned around and but down on the bone he was hanging onto . His face going from 'got you now ' to a 'oh I'm f&cked ' before he let go I slamed him and the bone into the ground . I then sat down and turned towards sans . "I was defending my self he attacked first " I said .

TIME SKIP!

Every one that Heard me speck ,sat down on a couch and lay on a carpet .

"Ok first off who are you?" Asked Gans "my name is (y/n) ... and as you can see I'm  a dragon but I'm also half human I can form into human but I need to regain my strength and powers " I answered his question "where did you come from " asked alphys "I really don't know I also don't even know who my parents are " I said . When u asked I don't know my parents every one went silent. "My child why do you protect sans?" Asked the goat woman named toriel "he was the first person that was nice to me for a change " I answered I could feel my face brighten up with a blush Same as Gans . "How strong are you " asked undyne I new she would ask that "I'm ten times more powerful than a over powered hyper beam witch means I can shatter earth very easily" I answer her question . "I don't trust you " said papy "most people don't and I don't recon you would as well after all I am just a dragon that has been treated like a monster and more so like you! " I said this sent papy into a feared state .