Chapter ~4~ School... with a drgaon

After that . It was getting quite late ... "where can i sleep " I said my booming voice shaking the house "you can sleep In my room the floor is big enough I think I'll just grab two blankets and put them on the ground for you" he said I was pleased by this and nodded .

Before I sat down I started to feel dizzy "IM GEttinG DizzY !" I say trying not to faint . Then I Hurd a lot of sounds then undyne walked out with a giant plate with a stack of stake . Even tho I was dizzy I got up and went over to undyne I opened my mouth and started to dig in . After a bit I had demolished the plate and later down "TAHT WAS GOOOD!" I say every one just laughed .

It was time for bed and GanZ already got the blankets on the ground I walked into his room to look around I saw a bed a side table a few pictures of people and a desk his room was not that messy at all (fun fact Gans is not messy ) I went over onto the blanket and lay down .

As I calmed my self down to go to sleep Gans took of his jacket to show a grey shirt . He walked over to me "hay ... I have bad dreams can I like lean against you ?" He asked . I could see a blush appeared across his face I could also feel mine light up "s-ure " I stutter out of embarrassment,

I lifted my wing up for him to crawl under my wing and sat down leaning against me I put my wing back down and it almost look like a blanket .

Gans POV

(Y/n) let me sleep with her . I just can't wait to see her in human form I bet it's beauti- no Gans no we just meet two days ago . She put her wing back down and later her head at my feet with her tail around her back . I was just about to drift  of to sleep when her chest created a red light ... her body started to heat up just a bit . Her body turned fully red as the heat started to cool down a bit .

Every thing went dark .......

Your POV

I had a great night sleep even tho Gans was laying on my belly . I woke up and stretched I then noticed that I had human hands I then quickly got up to see I had my human body back . I still had my clothes . Ripped light colour Jeans a white shirt and my (h/c) hair out . I quickly got out from under neath Gans as his skull was on my stomach. I tip toe towards the door and just before opening the door Gans placed his hand on my sholder "(y/n)?" He said I spun around on my heel "hehe... yep that me " is said scratching the back of my head ... I saw his face light up with a. Blush .

TIME SKIP

sans and papy already In a uniform ... school?   I question them lady toriel walks behind me "hay (y/n) you mind going to school today I have already enrolled you " she said I smiled and nodded ... we hoped in a car and I was just in my ripped jeans and white shirt .

When we got there I could see monsters and human hybrids... cool... "welcome to underhigh" said sans .. papy just stares at me "you know you should trust me " I said towards him but not turning my head to look at him . He just pouts and walks off ..

Me and Gans walk alone . Just to spot three skeletons running towards up "hay G , GB! And Sensy" said Gans ... was this his group ? Anyway "whose this~ " said G I believe was his name "oh she's a friend " said Gans "a special friend ?" Said GB "your girl friend " added Sensy at the last part witch ticked Gans off "you better start running mate!" He said as a wild goose chase began.

"So who are you?" Asked GB and G I turn my head towards them "my name is (y/n)" I stated "I'm GB I can form into a skeleton dragon called a gaster blaster hence the nick name GB" he said pointing this out . I looked surprises by how he can form aswell "and I'm G I'm a mix of gaster and sans " even tho I don't know gaster I just nodded "so are you human?" Asked GB

I shook my head " than what are you?" Asked GB "I'm a drgaon" I answered him.