Living Nightmare

Kitty was devestad. Sue had just fired Mr.Shue making Dakota Stanley the new glee club teacher. Last, week Quinn, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, Sam, Mercades, Kurt, and Blaine all came over to help out with the glee club. From, what Quinn and Rachel told her he seemed like a living nightmare.

"So, I've made all of you agendas that are going to tell you who to date, be friends with, and eat." Dakota Stanley said walking in and handing everyone there agendas.

"I'm gay and even if I wasn't there's no way that I will willingly date Jake." Kitty said tossing her agenda back at Dakota Stanley.

"I'm a grown adult I believe that I am held accountable for who I decide to date." Rachel said angrily closing her agenda.

"Why, does mine say nothing on the list of things that I can eat." Marley said looking at her agenda.

"Cause that's what you would be eating for the next six months." Dakota replied.

The whole room broke into choas for the rest of the class.

"What did you guys think of the agendas?" Kitty asked while her, Marley, Quinn, and Rachel where walking together in the hallways.

"It was offensive." Marley said.

"It was completely controlling." Rachel said.

"It was trying to make us believe that he was superior to us which is so not true." Quinn said.

Just,  then Kitty and Marley had to go to their next class.

I had no idea what to do, does anybody have any ideas?