Don't Listen

Marley had become bulimic again due to what Dakota said to her. She had spent the whole week pucking until Kitty caught her.

Kitty closed the toilet lid and sat on it and put her hands lightly on Marley's chin and looked Marley straight in the eyes.

"Marley, stop it. Your buetifull the way you are you don't need to lose weight so you can be buetifull because your already perfect. So please do both of us a favor and stop." Kitty said trying not to cry.

Marley kissed Kitty and Kitty kissed back. That was the first kiss they shared in weeks and both of them loved it.

Usually during glee Dakota would bully everyone around and no one would stand up to him but today was different because today was the day that Marley stood up for everyone.

"Get out of that chair and walk and stop being so lazy!" Dakota yelled at Artie. 

"Dakota, where all sick and tired of your stuck up attitude and you pushing everyone around all the time and that stops now. You are going to leave this room and never come back. Cause, let me tell you something we all have our differences but it's what makes us buetifull and unique and different. We are all perfect in our own little way so stop bringing other people down because where sick of it and where not going to deal with it anymore." Marley said and then Dakota left without saying a single word.