chapter1 : we meet again.

everybody experienced hell at least once in their lives..right? the only thing special about my story is.. that i'm trying to get my my revenge against the devils that got me there, bts.

i just arrived at big hit highschool wearing a red top with a really short skirt and high heels.. yes, i'm trying to be a queenka. i'm not a bitch nor a bully though. well, i should be from now on.

everybody's now looking at me. i'm kind of used to it.. since i used to get disgusted stares from everybody in middle school because of....

"hello there, i don't think i've seen that pretty face of yours before"

speak of the devil. i turned facing him-correction, them, since i saw all bts members smirking while looking at us from afar.

"it's my first day here. care to show me around?" i smiled.

he smiled back at me nodding then turned to his hyungs giving them a smirk which they replied by clapping. eeeew ! he thinks he worked his charm on me just like he did with other girls. i'm gonna puke.

we started walking down the hallway while all eyes were on us which i ignored but obviously he didn't cause he said :" so you're minji huh?" i narrowed my eyebrows and he continued :" people are talking about us, saying jungkook and minji look good together"

he showed his bunny smile which i wished i could smash with my heels but naaah, i just smiled while whispring: "they must be blind."

he showed me around the school and we reached our last stop, the music room.

"this is the music room" i mentally rolled my eyes. yeah no shit sherlock i can see the god damn instruments you know. but i just acted like i'm a stupid queenka by replying with 'oh'

"so.. are you a member?" i asked but in fact i know he is, he was a singer in middle school and that's how he met his team. more like a gang than a team.

"yeah, since i'm a singer, do you want to hear?" he asked in a cocky tone. arrogant fetus. i acted as if i was exited then screamed :" yeah sure!!"

he started singing and i kept on watching him with sparklig eyes as if i'm his number 1 fan. i'm so fake i deserve an oscar.

he stopped which made me start clapping cutely and compliment him about how good his voice is. it's actually easy, i just think about him then say the exact opposite...

i thought : this god damn dying goat finally decided to shut up. but i said: "wow! you're voice makes others seem like a dying goat! it's awesome!" see? easyyy.

he kept thanking me, acting like he is actually awesome. well, his voice is actually good, but just because it's his it made me feel like it's ugly. i'd rather stab my ears with forks then listening to him singing again since it brings back all the bad memories i had with him.

"which instrument do you play?'' i asked cutely.
"the guitar. cool, isn't it?" he smiled greately.
screw him.
"nah, i prefer the piano. i think pianists are really charming." i replied without thinking.

god damn it mouna stop thinking about your old crush would you?

an 'oh' escaped his lips then he chukled and responded :" i'll be a pianist for you." he winked while i imagined my self hitting him with the piano. i smiled at the idea and acted like i got shy.

he scrached the back of his neck the told me it's time to go. we got out of there back to te principl's office where he dropped me off.

i entered the office, bowed, and took a seat after being welcomed by mr.lee. he brock the silence by the question i wanted to avoid the most.

" are you sure about this?"

i glared at him. he added :" you took the braces off, dyed your hair, lost weight, wore .." he stopped looking for the correct word to replace slutty haha. "...different cloths and even changed your name because of bullying. but you still wouldn't tell me who are the bullies."

" what's the point sir? it's not like you know them." i coldly said.

" most of your middle school students are in this school mouna! i mean minji, i don't want you to suffer alone! i promised."

mr.lee is one my dad's closest friends. he promised to take care of me when he knew everything. well, almost everything.

i sighed. " if anybody starts bullying me you'll be the first one to know. i promise."

he smiled happily and handed me my schedule, welcoming me to the school again.

i went to my first class, biology. easyyyy. everything seems a lot easier since i already studied this year's programs. while everyone enjoyed summer holiday, i stayed home keeping myself busy with studying since i had no friends and... some family problems if i may say.

maybe that's why i was bullied, i was an ungly nerd, now i'm a slutty queenka, just how low can i go?.

i intreduced myself to my classmates hearing the boys commenting on my appearance. 'hot' 'sexy' 'mine' .. eeeeeeew! i'd rather turn into a rat.

as for the girls.. they were just being girls. you know, if a normal pretty girl joined they would call her ugly or a bitch. but when a girl who actually looks like a bitch joines, they just shut up while eying her.

the teacher told me to sit next to jimin. he raised his hand so that i would know it's him but... i already know him, all about him. thank god he sits beside me. it makes my plan easier.

"hi, jimin!''
"hello, minji!".

let my revenge plan begin.