sequel

"i'm sorry to tell you this mouna but.. it's too late. you only have about 2 months left." docter choi said sadly.
.
.
1/7/2010

that was 2 weeks ago. 3 days before i transfered to big hit high school.

i don't really know when will i die, nobody does ; all we know is that my heart's too weak for my body so i might have a heart attack at any moment and that it's impossible for it to keep beating for more than a month.

a knock on my door cut my thoughts so i went and oppened it.

" babe, what took you so long? you scared me." youngi breathed deeply.

i smiled, suga and i are dating now so he comes and checks on me every day.

"quit acting like a dad already" i laughed.

he checkled. " so, for the last time, do you want to move in with me?" he asks

" i already said no. i'm not leaving this house." i answered.

he kept offering that i move in with him. what if i die there? he'll leave his own apartment since it would remind him of me. so i refused.

"fine. help me unpack then. i didn't bring much anyway" he happily said.

"wait. what? you're moving in with me? w..when did i ask?'' i said surprised.

"when you accepted being with me. accept both my good and bad sides young lady." he answered giving me his dad tone.
"meddling brat.'' i mumbled.

"heard that!" he yelld from outside, carrying some boxes.

a smile made its way on my face but it fell when i saw...

"you brought a god damn piano? seriously? how is this not much?"
"it's fine. it's on a big board that has wheels. it's not like i'll carry it, duh." he gave me an are-you-serious face.

here's the reason why i have heart problems '-'

we unpacked the sat on the couch tiredly.

"now i can be relieved. i can see you and take care of you every day." he sighed.

"how are you going to take care of me? you don't know how to cook or clean. you don't even fix your own bed." i asked curiously.
"i'm taking care of you as a boyfriend, not a maid." he informed.
.
.
4/7/2010

he came back home a bit pissed off today. he even refused dinner.

"oppa are you sure you're not hungry? you don't need anything?" i asked concerned.

he got up and walked up to me then pulled me into a hug.

he hugs a lot

"i just feel stressed when i'm not with you." he whispers.

"y..your parents again?" i gave a sad smile.

he nodded and tightened his grip.

he wants to be an idol. a music composer and a rapper. but his family refused, saying he should pick a safer path.

music biz is indeed a dangerous path. many people don't make it.. but i can see how much suga wants this; it's his dream..

i've read the songs he has written and heard the tunes he made. he can make it, i know he can. one day, suga's name will be out there.

i brock the hug and grabbed his hand, making him sit on the chair which faced the piano.

i started playing on the piano.. my fingers were running here and there pressing on the keys... my eyes were following them, but my mind was on him. he watched me..smiling lightly until i finished.

"when did you start having an interest in the piano?" he asks.

"when i saw you playing on the first week we met." i smiled.

-flashback-

mouna walked along the empty hallway. school has ended and she stayed behind to avoid the monstrs, bts.

she suddently heard noises coming from the room she hated the most, the art room.

she enjoyed painting, dancing and singing.. she wanted to be a member, but she ended up a slave for the members of the art club instead.

she oppened the door and met him.. min youngi, one of bts members, one of her bullies.

that scene was different though. while his hands were playing on the piano smoothly, he didn't seem cold like he usually does. he looked relaxed, calm, and happy.

pianists are charming - mouna thought.

he finished playing and faced her. he probably felt her presence.

she clapped slowly and kindly while he stared at her.

"i..it was n..nice." she stuttered.

" do you play?" he asked as if he had an interest.

he asked her to go closer and sit after she shook her head as a 'no'

he put her hands on the keys of the piano, then put his own fingers on hers, moving slowly, making a modest, simple, yet beautiful tune.

she felt happy.. she smiled for the first time ever since transferring to the school. she wasn't happy about playing on the piano only.

she was happy because of him. he treated her as something fragile, holding her hands gently. she actually felt like he deserved his title -suga- cause he felt so sweet.

"it's getting late, let's go home." he spoke.

he was the only one.. treating her coldly in public, yet kindly in private.

he treated her as a human.

-end of flashback-

"pianists are charming." i smiled.
" i can't believe you still remember the piece we played that day." he put his head on my sholders

" i'll never forget the things that happened between us." i calmly replied.

" i won't either." suga said sadly.