chapter3: already busted?

i learnt some other things from that lunch with bts. the alien and the shorty are both in my class. fun classroom, not. the fetus is one year younger than us so he's a 1st year. suga, namjoon and jin are 3rd years.

i took my books from my locker and start walking, noticing that the students are still staring at me like i'm a beauty queen. i've never felt faker. but this is good because... it was a lot worser to mouna, my old self.

-flashback-
behind the school

"you useless lowlife!" hara, one of the queenkas, yelled after pushing mouna.

"didn't we order you to speak about us to them?" her friend jennie asked angrily.

"huh! don't tell me you actually wanted to keep them to yourself, bitch!" hara yelled again.

"i..it's not my fault! they don't l...like hanging out with yo..."

before mouna could finish her santence, a slap stopped her.

"if they could actually stand being in the same room with an ugly person like you then they wouldn't mind us, the most beatiful and popular girls here." hara added smirking.

jennie added :"today we will pretend to be your friends. make us join them at lunch. got that ugly?"

mouna nodded holding back her tears until they left. then she started crying quietly by herself.

-end of flashback-

i sat than realized i brought the wrong book. great, now i have to walk through that hallway again? screw my life.

the same thing happened. i should just take some photos of my face and butt then hang them on the walls right?

i oppened my locker. a blue envelope? omg i've never received a love letter before. i read the letter that was inside.

i like your new hair, face, and personality but .. the clothes? not so much. it seemed like you're planing something. i know that because there's no way you would act that friendly towards monsters like us. but i like the fact that you have fun with us, even if it was fake. actually, you still have that innoccent aura around you; maybe that's why everyone's letting you in. nice to know somethings in you hasn't changed,such as your pretty eyes and lips. don't worry, i won't say anything to them ; i just wanted to tell you that i missed you, mouna.

my eyes widened. a day hasn't even passed and they've already caught me?! so one of them knows! but which one?

namjoon, jin and suga are smart so it could be them. but the only ones who know where my locker is are the fetus, shorty and alien. hoe seems like the stalker type though... but, 'i miss you' ? the only one that i'd imagine say this to me is jin.. maybe namjoon as well. ugh!!! how could i mess this up right from the begining?

"minji? are you okay? you look pale'' namjoon said while walking to me, followed by jin, suga and hoe.

the four of them are here. apparently, they were heading to class when they saw me looking like i've seen a ghost.

i hid the letter and held a conversation with them til the bell rang so i went back to class.

"where have you been?" jimin asked.

what now i can't even walk around freely without being questioned by a mochi? goood why isn't my life the hunger games?

"oh i just met your hyungs while bringing my book." i raised the book and the envelope falls from it. omg! i was in a hurry so i just stuffed it in anything and it ended up here?

jimin lifted it slowly and looked at it so i snached it from his hand. he seemed confused by my act so i mumbeled 'sorry'

class ended therefore i stood up leaving when someone grabbed my arm in the middle of the hallway. "jimin? what ar..."

"i'm sorry." he sadly apologized.

p...park jimin just a..apologized.. to me!

"i was just going to help you since your skirt is short so i thought you would be too embarressed to lean down. i... i didn't mean to stare at the envelope." he added with that sad tone.

wait, did he just say my skirt is short? how would he notice if i... *gasps* quit looking at my ass you pervs! 

"a..actually, i'm in the same position as you. i love someone.. i mean, i loved someone and i confessed the same way, by an envelope, which is why i couldn't help but stare. it brought back sad memories."

he thinks i'm going to confess? the hell? i transfered here today! how would i have someone i like? oh right, i forgot i'm supposed to be a queenka.. bitches fall in love with any handsome guy they see.

"so... you have a girlfriend? i asked.

he gave me a sad smile. "i had a girlfriend" he corrected.

"you seem like you still love her." dud i'm so bald, my old self would've never said anything like this.

"i did, she did too."

hold on, he didn't have a girlfriend as far as i know! bts members never did!! they were always together, turning down girls' confessions and such. gay pieces of shit.

"where is she now? can i meet her?." i asked cutely.

"she passed away." he answered with teary eyes.

my heart fell. i never knew. i only met jimin in my last year in middle school when i transfered there and the bullying started, which means 2 years ago. this must've happened when he was around 15 or 16 years old. it's a tough thing to happen at such sensitive age.

"i'm sorry, i didn'.."
"it's fine minji. for some reason, i feel relaxed around you. it's weird but i don't hate it." a forced smile apeared on his face.

don't you dare feel guilty mouna, minji, whatever. don't pity him, pity your old self instead. you must have your revenge. don't forget.