chapter2: lunch.

me and jimin talked about different things. it was quite easy to start a conversation with someone when you already know about his hobbies. to jimin, it's dancing. i'm a dancer too so...

i'm a dancer too
i'm a dancer too

-flashback-
middle school's art room

"i'm a dancer too" the silent girl at the back said. everyone turned their heads to her direction. they were shoked.

mouna, the silent nerdy loner, also known as bts' slave, just spoke loudly and without sttutering.

"she actually had the guts to speak up, like we give a damn." taehyung a.k.a V said.

she looked at her feet while playing with the hem of her school's uniform. she mumbeled :"it's just that... y..you were all dancing and it, it seemed fun so i thought i could jo..

"don't even think about joining us while we dance ugly" jimin interrupted.

hosoek, or should i say jhope sighed then spoke :"mouna, we are from a completly different world. remind us how are we different from you again?"

mouna gulped. her eyes were watery. this is what she hated the most ; they wouldn't just call her names, they would make her call herself names.

" y..you..you are popular, handsome, talented, genieses." she answered.

"and you are?" junkook said smirking.

"a nerdy ugly hated lonly lowlife."

-end of the flashback-

those freaking memories hunt me even when i'm awake. i started to think about it again. there are two members that i always end up thinking about. they were bullies but.. different! i want to meet them. i want to ask them why. jin, namjoon, why?

-flashback-

"correction" jin suddently joined the conversation while walking toward mouna. she jumped frightened as soon as he held her hand. " you aren't a lowlife. you're a slave, our slave, only ours." he smiled... sadly?

that's how jin and namjoon were . they were members of bts, they were bullies, but they've never, not even once, called mouna ugly or a nerd or a bitch like others did. they seemed kinder, like they didn't want to be bullies which was weird. why were they bullies if they didn't want to be?

-end of flashback-

i stoped dozing off when Jimin shaked me looking concerned. i smiled at the fake mochi and we continued our talk.

it was lunch time and i sat with bts on their table since the shorty offered.

" oooh look who joined us" hoesok\jhope screamed.
freaking hoe acting like a ball of sunshine just like he did to everyone exept for the old me.

he used to ignor me then get engry when seeing me with anyone but bts. yep, i wasn't allowed to speak to anyone but them. why do you think i have no friends?.

"hello there! i'm minji."

"hey! i'm namjoon, but you can call me rapmon" the leader said.

"hi, i'm hosoek, call me jhope" the hoe said.

"hi, i'm jin" jin said smiling, i missed that smile.

"nice to meet you, i'm taehyung, you can call me V." bitch like i give a damn.

"suga'' yoongi said. as lazy as usual.

my eyes fell on jungkook and he flashed me a smile. for some reason, everytime i see him smiling i get a weird feeling in my heart. like right now, i have a great desire to smack him in the face with my lunch tray. oh why can't we join the hunger games?

i kept imagining that idea smiling at him. bts thought i'm staring at him while smiling. he coughed then smirked patting the seat on his left so that i sit beside him.

i scoffed mentally, the stupid fetus thinks i'm so into him. i'd rather be into a hole filled with snakes.

i sat between namjoon and hoe ignoring the confused look on all of their faces. they saw the dumb fetus pat that seat then me ignoring him. shit! i should be more careful.

i smiled innocently then said :" woah jimin your hamburger's huge."

"everything's huge compared to him." the fetus replied which made us all laugh.

i can't believe a fetus just said that, has he forgotten how he was?

"respect your hyung." jimin pouted cutely with blushing cheeks.

i yelled: "aaw so cute!" not. ew ew eeeew where are his chubby cheeks? why is he so thin? well, he looks kind of hot i'm not gonna lie. i still hate him though.

"so minji tell us a bit about yourself." hoe demanded.

"hmm there isn't much to say, i'm minji. i used to live abroad until i finished middle school. i came to korea last year and i was home schooled til this year.'' i replied

"so you don't really have many friends huh? since you were away your entire life. it must be hard." jin calmly added.  this! see this? do you see how caring he is?

i nodded pouting cutely which made them chukle.

"don't worry! people in this school are nice so you'll fit in. if you can't then you still have us." namjoon added.

so..jin and namjoon are still  different huh? nice to know.

"so.. do you have a boyfriend?" the alien V asked.

bitch why do you care now? you've never given a damn about me before!

"c...currently not." i acted like i'm hiding away my blush. i'm hearing their chukles, freaking perverts.

wait til i make you so used to me to the point where you'll be devastated when i leave. you'll feel guilt for the rest of your life for the girl who experienced hell because of you all.