6

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment. : o)

*If you find a mistake while reading please point it out so I can fix it.*

Happy Reading!

Ally (cont.)

6

My eyes narrow as Grabby Hand's hand reaches new heights. If he moves it any higher he'd be in my vagina and doing my next cervical exam. I left glaring at him and to be completely honest I can't believe this is happening.

"If you don't take your mother fucking hand off my mother fucking leg, I swear to God I'll punch you in your meaty throat." I surprise myself at how calm I'm able to remain when saying this and kind of scare myself.

Maybe those anger management classes are paying off after all.

He slowly withdraws his hand as his eyes shift from me to Scott as if looking for back up. Then a look of confusion, then anger crosses over his face. He pushes my legs off his lap in one hard motion that nearly sends me tumbling to the floor and grabs his beer off the coffee table, shaking his head in disgust.

 He pushes my legs off his lap in one hard motion that nearly sends me tumbling to the floor and grabs his beer off the coffee table, shaking his head in disgust

"What the fuck man? I thought you said she was into this shit." He takes a swig from his bottle and speaks like I'm not sitting in front of him.

I resist the urge to ram the bottle through his teeth and position myself between them on the couch. Seconds later I'm slowly sinking into its saggy depths again.

"Wow...." I nod my head slowly, finally understanding the set up, and now I'm resisting the urge to punch both of them in the throat.

"Okay

"Okay..." I run my palms over my thighs as I try to talk myself down and add "Well, I think need to get out of here before I get myself some new assault charges." I push my now, never going to happen again, ex-boyfriend away when he tries to calm me down. My palm is itching to slap the hell out of him.

I struggle, almost comically, to pull myself out of the couch that's trying to eat me and manage to stand up. The whole while I'm counting to ten as my court appointed anger management class taught me to do in situations like these. But it isn't even close to helping me. My hands clench into fists by my sides as I near nine and when I hit ten I'm seeing red. I'm about to explode on these to idiots.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you two here and go find me a girl that'll put out then." Grabby Hands holds his meaty mitts in the air, surrendering, and slowly walks by me with that same goofy smirk. But he doesn't go quietly. Like the majority of men his age he has to get the final jab in and Scott, if fellow man child, senses it a second after me.

"Don't do it man." Scott warns Grabby Hands but he doesn't listen. The urge to continue the disrespect is just to much for his little mind to pass up.

"Too bad, honey, you would've been screaming-" He starts but I quickly cut him off with a loud laugh.

"Yeah, asshole, screaming for you to get your dick out of my boyfriend's ass because I'd never fuck you. Not in a million years, pencil dick." I hiss, matching his glare and taking a step towards him.

"And you went there." Scott mumble from his seat on the couch and runs his hand over his buzzed hair.

Grabby Hand's smile vanishes and his free hand grabs my upper arm. He makes sure to dig his sausage like fingers into me. "I'd watch that sweet little mouth of yours."

"Or what?" My eyes narrow at his empty threat. "I'd advise you to take your hand off of me because what I do to you next can be classified as self defense, seeing has you have now grabbed me twice."

He stands in silence contemplating his next move. I can almost see the little hamster wheels spinning at full speed in brain and it makes me laugh again. His nostrils flare as his mouth set in a white slash and releases my arm.

"You're probably a lousy lay anyway." He jabs back, shaking his head before finally giving up and walking away. "Good luck with that one, bro," he calls from a safe distance. "That bitch is coo coo for cocoa puffs."

If you only knew the truth. I glare after him and if I'm right about my intuition he scared, as he should be.

 I glare after him and if I'm right about my intuition he scared, as he should be

A cough from the couch pulls me back to reality. I turn to see Scott looking dumbfounded and surprised on the couch.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about you, asshole."

Words: 747