I got a fake ankle twist

Recap:-

"You know what makes this small house best? The love and bonding we all share with each other. The care, talking to someone when I feel scared or alone. Does your big house gives you all of this?
I guess not, bye Mother."

....................................................

"Oh yes. I don't believe in one night stands and sex actually means something for me, unlike you who just uses it as a stress reliever. Well I am glad, I am not your type Hunter."

.......................................................

"I really thought we could be friends. But our little spoiled princess, Daniella over here, is very picky about her friends. She will not be friends with the peasants."

.......................................................

I am going to let you know that I am not spoiled Hunter Donnavan.

....................................................

Present:-

Hunter is not talking to me.

He is full on ignoring me.

I have been trying to get him talk to me for the whole day. But there was no progress, whatsoever.

Today when he entered the school I was waiting for him at the gate, I desperately wanted to say how sorry I am, but he walked right past me like I was invisible or something.

And in history during our first lecture which, I have with Kyle and Hunter, I saved him a seat which, I must tell you was really hard because, this girl Riley, won't budge from her seat.

Apparently most of the girls in school don't like me now because they think that I am Hunter's girlfriend, before I was invisible for them and now they hate me. Just perfect.

That's why I preferred to remain unnoticed in every situation.

Riley is one of that, I hate Daniella club member, but lucky for me, When I reminded her that I saw her and Julia's boyfriend, Robert, going behind the book shelves in the library, during lunch last month, she was not left with much of a choice and had to move from the seat.

That scowl on her face though.

But Hunter had plans to make me feel even more guilty then I already am. When he entered the class and saw that only one seat was left unoccupied, which was beside me, Kyle took the one behind me.

He came forward and told Kyle,"First time in weeks I thought about attending a lecture but I think, not attending is better then sitting here with the royalties and feeling low about yourself."

And then he went out of the room without looking back. If he did look back though, he could see me right there on the floor, sulking. Kyle put an assuring arm on my shoulder from behind.

"Don't stop trying Danny and I would like to know, what the hell did you say to him? I have never seen him like this before." Kyle asked me.

I looked at him in an attempt to tell him that my mood was already off and he is not helping.

He got what I was trying to convey.

He gave me an assuring smile from behind.

"Don't worry. I am sure he can't resist such a cute face like this." I smiled and looked up at him to see that he was pointing his index finger to his face and calling himself cute.

I chuckled loudly.

I don't know why but I can't take this behaviour of Hunter.

This is what I wanted, right? For him to not talk to me, to leave me alone but now when he is actually doing it, I can't seem to handle it.