Chapter 3- Interruption

Previously- Recap

 His eyes slipped shut as they kissed, their lips moving against each others as he noticed her lips parted slightly. Taking the opportunity to enter her mouth in a more in depth kiss. Breathing softly out his nose. He couldn't quite believe he was doing this, to finally be able to kiss the woman he had loved all this time, to hold her against him. It was all he could ever ask for in life.

The reality of what would come after today was settled at the back of his mind, what would they do after they confessed, follow their feelings and become something more than just friends. Will he be able to keep it from his family? All these thoughts bubbled at the back of his mind until he pushed them away, as he focused more on her, his tongue dancing around with hers in a passionate kiss.

Continuation- ( Get's slightly heated WARNING )

 Her eyes slowly shut as the kiss slowly deepened with intimacy, allowing her to drink up the intoxicating flavor of him, she couldn't believe just how soft his lips were. Her hands slowly remove themselves from his neck for a moment and began to take off her armoured gauntlets residing on her hands, at the every least she wanted to touch him with her own skin.

 The gauntlets were slightly weighted and fell to the ground with a thud, almost immediately her hands moved back to his arms gently rubbing them in a consoling and encouraging manner. As the kiss became a bit more daring so did her soon to be wandering hands, which found their way to the base of his shirt, slowly she un-tucked it from his waist-band  enough for her hands to slide to his sides, a soft sigh like moan of content escapes her throat but she wouldn't be the one to break this kiss. In fact, she'd rather it last forever.

 The kiss grew more passionate than he had anticipated, but he couldn't break it. It was what he had wanted to for a long time, her taste was sweet like honey and he craved it. Only after one taste he was hooked, addicted to it. His tongue explored her mouth rubbing up against her own tongue, tilting his head slightly to deepen it even more. Her soft moan caused an ice cold jolt of electricity to travel down his spine, even though it was quiet it caused some sense of arousal. 

Gently moving them both closer to the tree, pushing her back against it to make them more stable. He could feel the warmth of her hands as they wandered underneath his shirt. His heart was pounding in adrenaline, and his mind went blank, strictly controlled by his lust for her taste and touch. It was like they were in their own little bubble, in complete solidarity and nothing could get in their way.

 Timidly her tongue danced with his as the kiss continued however her own arousal was building and being influenced by his overwhelming lust. She craved more but found herself hesitant only due to her fears of him disapproving of her scars, slowly her hands trailed up taking in the mental image of his chest. Every muscle and every bump drove her further into his embrace. Lightly she began to suck on his tongue as she was pinned to the tree with no where to retreat not that she wanted to anyway.

  Feeling her warm and soft hand trail up his chest achieved a slight grunt to come from his lips as the kiss continued, feeling her begin to suck his tongue caused him to groan slightly, highly effected by the act on her side his hands would slide to remove the belt at her waist allowing her thigh plates to drop to the floor with a slight thud, his hands running up and down her thighs softly in a soothing manner.

He had no idea she could be so irresistible and addictive. He craved her touch and wanted more of it, This new side of himself  was new to him. But he most definitely enjoyed every second. Wanting his hands to touch her bare skin, he remained running his hand up and down her inner thigh.