Chapter 4- The Feast

She flinches as the maid clears her throat to speak, Nephenee's eyes widen and she falls silent believing they had just been caught but the maid seemingly paid no mind to Nephenee informing the prince that the feast was finally prepared. Cowering behind him she'd blush a crimson red, hiding her face in his shoulder trying to calm her heart rate down, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear inhaling softly.

He would turn around and look at the maid and nod, before glaring at her slightly. " Next time, If I am otherwise busy, Do not interrupt." 

He'd waver his hand to dismiss her and take a few steps back chuckling softly,inhaling deeply as he stared off into the distance briefly, but he wavered away the lust and leaned down picking up his crumpled shirt from the ground. 

 " Come on Nephenee, grab your stuff. We can finish whatever this was later " He cooed his last words as a slight tease. Puling on his shirt and buttoning it back up and tucking it in his waistband, returning to what he looked like dress wise before. Besides his red lips from all the intimacy they shared moments ago.

 Worry had planted itself in her eyes as Atlas turned to speak to the maid and dismissed her, she burying her face in his shoulder, waiting for the maid to leave once she had, Nephenee sighed in relief yet him pulling away to put on his shirt was a bit disheartening but he was right. Silently she gathered her discarded attire and begins getting dressed smiling to herself. She purposely waited till he was watching her to re-attach her hip and thigh plates playfully wiggling her hips at him. " But of course my Prince, Lead and I will follow. " 

  He would chuckle and look away as she re-acquainted herself with her attire, he thought it would be respectful to do so. But he'd turn around as she spoke, chuckling at her hip swaying tease, he'd admire her face momentarily and nodded. 

" Alright, Follow me Nephenee. To dinner " he murmured in a happy tone, grasping her hand gently as he held it up slightly, bowing his head courteously giving it a slight squeeze. Taking one last long glance at her face before he turned his body around and began to walk back towards the main castle, away from the royal gardens.

He'd hum as he lead them both through he countless hallways and rooms until they entered a large feasting hall, with one long oak table filled with chairs and people. Luckily there wasn't much room left, and the only chairs available were beside each other. Pulling the chair out for Nephenee, before he sat down himself. 

" You are late Prince Atlas! " The countless neighbouring country princesses fled over to him at the split second he entered, all shooting glares towards Nephenee making crude remarks beneath their breathes, practically throwing themselves at him.

" Ah yes, I was acquainting myself with Lieutenant Nephenee, catching up like old times " He replied plainly, ignoring their advances with a simple push past still gripping Nephenee's hand tightly. Glancing around the table he'd greet the dukes and visitors with a brief smile, making as little eye contact as he could with his parents. Both staring at him with anger and disgust.

 The food itself was to be served plate by plate, to prevent any mess. Servers upon servers came to and fro with countless gourmet dishes, placed within the centre of the large table free for those to pick and choose with what they wanted.

" Who's She? "

" Probably his Mistress, the whore seems pretty smug with herself"

" Anna quiet down I'm sure she can hear us! "

" Good let her, she will know where she stands. " The abundance of princesses made countless comments rather loudly, directing their voices purposefully towards Nephenee, giggling between themselves.