Michael Fassbender - Depression

You and Michael had been together for a couple of years now. You knew he wasn't alright. He acted strange ever since his father died.

You and Michael were on your way to Germany, for his father's funeral.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" You ask him

"Yes, I'm OK."

Was Michael's answer, every single time you asked him that question. You knew he wasn't alright.

--

It was 7pm, you and Michael just left the funeral. It was a real funeral-ish day, it was raining so hard. You and Michael were walking to a pub. You weren't in the mood for a fancy restaurant. After a couple of seconds you realised Michael wasn't walking next to you anymore. You turned around and saw him standing there, crying, in the rain.

 You turned around and saw him standing there, crying, in the rain

You walked back to him.

"Michael, it's going to be alright. The way you feel, it's normal. We're gonna get through this. You and me."

You gave him a peck in the lips and grabbed his hand. He hugged you and the two of you got out of there.

--

Months later Michael was still struggling with depression. But at least he talked about it now. Which made him feel better and it made him happier. The mornings weren't just dark anymore. Since a couple of weeks he was actually happy in the morning, happy to see you.

"Babe, do you want to do something today? Just the two of us?" Michael all of a sudden asks

It had been a very long time since the two of you did something nice together.

"Yes, yes babe, ofcourse! What do you have in mind?" You asked.

He told you about a couple ideas of his and eventually you decided to go to a premier of James' new film 'Split'.

Michael and James had been friends for years, but they hadn't seen eachother for a very long time. James didn't even know about Michael's loss and his depression. You and James became friends too, so it wasn't just a nice thing to do for Michael, you'd enjoy it too.

You and Michael got ready for the Premiere and went to the place to be.

"Oh. My. God. Am I seeing ghosts or am I actually seeing Y/N and Michael?!" A very familiar Scottish-accent said.

You and Michael turned around and saw James standing there. You hugged eachother and went onto the red carpet together.

The premiere went by pretty fast and afterwards you, Michael and James went out to celebrate James's film.

"Thank you for coming guys, it's an amazing present!" James started.

The rest of the evening the three of you just talked about everything that happened in the past years.

After 2 hours you and Michael went home. And got into bed.

"Thank you for today, love." He said.

"You don't have to thank me, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, you and Michael ended a very nice day with a passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------I know this is the most random thing ever, but I just felt like writing a Fassy one-shot

I know this is the most random thing ever, but I just felt like writing a Fassy one-shot.
Xx