Joe Mazzello - News

"Oh my god." I whisper as the test falls out of my hands. I can't believe it. How on earth did it happen? No it's not true, it can't be.A voice in my head keeps teling me, but when I pick the test up to look at the result, it still has the same result as before: I'm pregnant.

Fortunately, Joe isn't here right now so I don't have to deal with that yet. Tears are already threatening to spill down my face and I decide to go to Gwilym's trailer, knowing he stayed in instead of going out to sit by the fire as the rest of the guys.

When I reach his trailer I knock on it, rather harsh. "Gwil, please open up!" I whisper-scream, not wanting to be heard by the others.

Gwilym opens the door and looks at me with a concerned expression as soon as he notices the tears rolling down my face.

I've known him for as long as I can remember, growing up in the house next to his. He took me to set once, quite a while ago, and introduced me to the rest of the cast. I immediately hit it off with Joe. It took us only a couple of weeks of knowing each other to get together, that now being three months back.

"Wow, wow (Y/N), you alright? Come in!" Gwilym's voice laces the concern and he quickly closes the door behind me as soon as I'm inside.

I shake my head, "I don't know what to do." my voice is cracked and interrupted by sobs, the truth of it all now only really getting to me.

Gwilym grabs a glass and pours some water into it before handing it to me. I send him a small smile and thank him. "Will you tell me what's wrong now?"

I slowly put down the glass, but I never look up to meet his concerned eyes. "So eh- I started feeling a little off a couple of days ago. You know, just not feeling completely well, feeling a little sick here and there and stuff. Yesterday I realised that my period was rather late. I don't know my but my first instinct was to buy a pregnancy test, not even really giving any thought to what the actual result could be..."

It's only now that I look up and I can see the disbelief in Gwilym's eyes, "I'm pregnant, Gwil. Ad I have no bloody clue what to do! We've only been dating for three months, for God's sake. Please, tell me what to do." At the and of it the tears are streaming down my face.

Gwilym immediately puts down his own drink and pulls me into his embrace, shushing me and whispering sweet nothing's into my ear. After a minute or two he has me calmed down and when I move back he looks straight into my eyes, "I'm sure it's gonna be ok. You love him right?"

I nod, not able to form any words at the moment. "And he loves you too, that much I know. So you should just tell him and see what happens, I'm sure things will work out."

This time I shake my head, "That's so much easier said than done, Gwil. It's not that simple."

"And why not?"

I take a step back and remove my gaze from his, looking down at the floor. "We've only been dating for three months, Gwil. We've never even spoken about what would happen after this whole project is over. How am I supposed to just tell him he's going to be a father? I can't do that, not just like that."

The sigh that escapes his lips informs me he knows I'm right. He knows we were always skeptical about this relationship, we got together and told each other we would enjoy one another for as long as it would be, never really mentioning a real future or something.

Exhaustion takes over my form and a yawn escapes my lips. "Lie down for a bit and get some rest. You can figure out what to do about this later."

So, I do as I'm told and lie down on his bed, sleep quickly taking over as my eyelids slid closed.