Chapter 3: Volturi

Clary POV:

I hear voices, they are a bit fuzzy and I feel my eyes starting to open.

"She's awake!" I hear Emmet yell.

"What happened? All I remember is a felt dizzy. Can vampires even feel dizzy? And why am I on the floor?" I say question.

"Calm down Clary. We don't know. You looked shocked and then you just collapsed." Esme says.

"Why where you in shock?" Rose asks.

"I don't... I don't want to say." I tell them.

"Clary?" I hear a female voice I never thought I'd hear again.

"Antheodora?" I say.

"Oh my God! It really is you!" She shouts, helps me stand and hugs me.

"Simon! Caius! Clary's here! How are you even here? Who changed you? Are you alright?" She rambles.

"Antheodora, let her talk." Caius says.

"Yes it's me, I'm a member of the Cullen coven, I don't know who changed me except Carlisle found me in the woods and helped me. And I'm alright, just a bit shocked that's all." I explain.

"Hey Clary, while your here do you want to play some video games with me?" Simon asks.

"Yeah sure! Why not!" I say.

"Now I need to do something real quick." I say I turn to Caius and, *smack!* I slap him across the face.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"You deserved it." I say and turn to Antheodora and Simon. "Now what about those videos games." I say with a laugh and we walk out of the throne room and I feel Caius's eyes boring into my back.

"Oh and Caius, quit staring!" I call over my shoulder making everyone, including Marcus, laugh. And the door closes.  But I can't stop thinking about Caius. I missed him, I think still am in love with him. What is wrong with me?