Chapter 4: Clary's Confession

Clary POV:

"What ya thinking about girlie?" Antheodora asks me.

"It's nothing." I say

"I've known you for a very long time Clary, I know when something's up." Antheodora tells me.

"Okay fine. I still think I'm in love with your brother." I whisper to her.

"Clary's in love! Clary's in love!" Antheodora sing-songs.

"Will you quiet down!" I hiss.

"Okay fine. But, I believe you are mates." Antheodora says.

"Alice did say I will find my mate here. Is that why he wouldn't stop staring?" I ask.

"Yep!" Antheodora says.

"How'd you know?" I ask her.

"Well, my gift is that I can see who is who's mate. And you and Caius, are mates. Oh and by the way, I ship it!" She explains. "Oh, and by the way, nice slap." Antheodora says with a laugh.

"Why thank you ma'am." I say in a fake posh voice.

"Your welcome my lady." She says in the same voice.

"Are you slowpokes coming or what?" Simon calls from the top of the stairs.

I look at Antheodora, she looks at me, we each have an evil smile on our faces.

"Oh sh*t!" Simon shouts.

"I'm gonna get you!" I shout and chase him, Antheodora hot my heels.

"Help me! Some crazy ladies are after me!" Simon yells. We run all over until we are back by the throne room doors. Simon is slowly backing up. We look at him like an animal stalking its prey. The door opens, Simon falls, Antheodora tackles him. I'm on the floor laughing. 

"Oh shut up Clary!" Simon and Antheodora yell at the same time but I'm still laughing.