01

Hey guys, so this is my second story like this, please know that I don't do this to myself, and this story is not to be mean to the people who do. This book has some sensitive and some sexual content, please be aware of that know.

Thank you and I hope you like it.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As I walked down the stairs, I smiled to myself. Not only were my horrid parents not home to insult me, but I slept in today. I grabbed an apple and my backpack and picked up my keys from the table by the counter. I put on my best smile and I walked out.

I got into my car, looking at myself in the mirror. I try to smile and tell myself that today's going to be okay, that today's going to be actually good. I then chuckled at the crazy idea.

I got out of my car, locking it as I walked away. I walked toward my group of friends. My best friends, Jennifer, Stacey, Emma, Lena, and Mitchell, were always so good to me. They gave me compliments and make me feel slightly okay.

"Ooo, girl! You get me every time with that ass!" Stacey yelled as I was 20 feet away from her, walking right past a group of guys. I put my head down as I could literally feel 10 pairs of eyes on my ass.

"Stacey, you gotta be kidding me! That top on her brings out her curves!" Lena yelled out again.

"No way! Her ass is bubbly! I'm jealous." Emma yelled.

"Shut up you guys!" I said as I finally reached them. We all giggled and laughed.

"Come on, you really need a guy in your life." Jennifer says. I mean she is right, but I just don't think I can take one. With my family, and everything that's going on.

"No I don't." I defend back.

"Yes, you do." Mitchell says.

I sigh and walk to class, another day of torture begins.