Chapter 1 -

(Imagine they where just chosen to play the game but not to be a god, but just because Dias got bored)

(In Third person)

Get away from him Pookie he's dangerous, he tried to kill me!, Yuno said with worry in her voice. You deserve someone who will always tell you the truth, Akise said as he leaned in for a kiss. Yuki wiped his lips while trying to process what just happened. You kissed me?, Yuki question to Akise.

A smile grew on Akise's face. When I get a hold of you I'm gunna cut you like a fish! Yuno said with hatred in her voice. Akise jumped down and picked up a metal bar that was laying on the ground. I should have let you bleed out when I  had the chance, yuno. This time around I mean to end you!, Akise said while taking a step towards the pink haired diary holder.

No don't do this, Aru's diary says it's a fight to the death this time, one that he wins. Yuki said to him self. Akises diary was 100% right this time around. I'm gunna send you to hell!, Yuno yelled out while swinging an attack with her knife at Akise.

Akise dodges the attack to stab Yuno in the stomach where she had stabbed her self before. Yuno falls to the ground throws one of her diary's at Akise in hopes to give her a smidge of time.

It doesn't.

Yuno! Yukki yelled out while he jumped down to where Akise and her had been fighting. I should have told her, Yuki thinks while approaching Akise. Damn you, Yuno says with the little breath she has left. Looks like I'm not bandaging you up this time! Akise says while a small smirk appears on his face. A-A, Yuki says while falling to the ground crying. Yuno had lost almost all her blood at this point but still has the time to confess to Yuki about wanting to kill him.

There wasn't any point in playing innocent anymore.

Yuki starts crying even harder as Akise hugs him to comfort him. You- you were r-right Aru Akise. I am a detective after all sweetie. Akise pulls the gun out of Yuki's hand that he had still been holding onto. Yuki looked up at the taller boy and gave him a kiss in thanks. Akise blushes as he kisses his love back.

How d-did you know that Yuno was going to kill me? Yuki said while still recovering from seeing Yuno geting killed. Its a long story, Akise said while giving Yuki a kiss on the forehead. Are you okay?, Akise asked while still having Yuki in a hug.

Yuno had already been dead for a minute while he asked this.

I'm okay but is Yuno?, Yuki asked Akise. I'm almost fully sure that she's freshly gone but I'll check if that eases you, Akise said while picking up Yuno's wrist and checking the pulse. If I didn't kill her then you would have ended up dead not far from the near future, Akise said. So she's really gone?, Yuki asked while a stray tear rolled down his face and hit the ground.

Yes... you are correct in deed, Akise said while trying to sound a little sad to cater to Yuki.

So that's it?, Yuki said to Akise. I don't have to pretend that your a friend anymore? Yuki said. Akise looked at him with worry in his eyes, almost like he wanted to cry. You don't want to be friends anymore Yuki? Akise said. No I..., Yuki looked away for a second then looked back up at Akise with his cheeks a hot red. No I ment that ever since I met you I-I didn't want to think of you as j-just a..., Yuki gulped as he was trying to confess to the silver-white haired boy listing carefully to him. As j-just a. Yuki put his left hand on akise's shoulder then gave him a short kiss. He pulled away then finally said,

As just a friend.

Akise's cheeks then became the same shade of red as the dark haired boy facing him. I-I, Akise stuttered trying to get his words straight. Yukiteru, I-I have loved you so much for the longest time and n-now. A tear went down his face as Yuki wiped it away and said,

the feeling is mutual.

Akise was very surprised that for once someone he loved, loved him back. Akise fell forward into Yuki's right shoulder as Yuki placed his arms around Akise in a hug. I-i was falling into some sort of spell that Yuno had put me in, she killed so many people and made it so then I could kill people that easily aswell, Yuki said while digging his face into Akise's hair.

Are you sure you would even want to be "more then friends" with someone that is a murderer. Yukki said while bursting into tears. Akise looked up so he was facing Yuki and said, I would have died if it ment that you would be safe. I would have even killed my god damn self along with all of the other diary users if it ment you could be safe.

I-i don't know why I believed Yuno before and not you. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Akise, Yuki said while giving Akise a big hug and crying into his shirt. Akise just hummed as he had thought of how much he would do for his beloved Yukiteru.

A minute passes as they were in that position then Akise grabbed Yuki by the shoulders gently and placed his head on his lap so then he was now looking down at Yuki. Yuki had stopped crying then once again apologized to Akise. Akise just looked down and smiled at him while he played with his loved one's hair.

Another minute passed like that then Akise said, we should get going, all the corpses around here are kinda freaky. Yuki let out a giggle as he felt Akise grab his hand to help him up. They were both up and starting to walk back to Akise's house. Where are we going? Yuki asked.

Home... It's a little bit of a walk but if you get tired I can give you a piggey back ride if that's okay. Wheres home? Yuki asked. Our home, Akise replied. There was a small moment of silence as they both started really thinking deeply about everything that just happened.

Yukki stopped then fell to his knees starting to cry once agian. Oh my god! Yuki what is it! Akise panicked. Yuki tried to breath but was crying too heavy to say anything yet.

Akise whipped out his phone and was about to call someone for help but before he could his lover replied. I-i jus... i killed s-so may p-people.., Speak! Yuki speak to me what is it! I just killed so many people! You don't deserve me. No one deserves me. The only person worse then me was my own dead girlfriend. And even that i,

Akise picked Yuki up and put him on his back before he could finish.

Shh... I love you no matter what. It may have been you physically doing the work but Yuno was the only person making you do that. She was a criminal and needed to be put in jail. Akise said interrupting the dark haired boys breakdown.

I always have, and always will love you Yuki.