Chapter 3

| Akise's pov |
(Making breakfast downstairs)

Huh, I wonder if he'd like pancakes?? Or should I do a big breakfast like eggs, bacon, toast? I'm sure he'll be fine with a bigger breakfast. *looks at time* Oh shoot! It's already 8:30 he'll be waking up soon.

| Yuki's pov |

Huh? Where's Akise? Probably just in the washroom.

| Third person view |

Akise was making a nice big breakfast with things like free range eggs, and whole wheat bread, and Canadian bacon all while his love was sleeping upstairs. Luckily it only took him 10 minutes to make Yuki and himself breakfast. Akise has accidentally dropped a bowl while cleaning up the mess he made, waking up his lover. Yuki had gotten up and was walking down the stairs just as his boyfriend was setting out their breakfast.

Hello my love!, Akise said when Yuki was at the bottom of the stairs. Woahhh, Yuki said in amazement when he saw what Akise had made. Come sit down, Akise said as he pulled Yuki by his hands and sat him down in the chair with his breakfast.

How long were you up for? Yuki questioned. Maybe about a half hour, Akise said. Wow this food is so good and.. well you look so good for only being up for a half hour, how did you do it? Yuki chuckled. Ehh it's all a detectives secret, Akise said just before taking a bite of his toast.

So what are the plans for today? Yuki asked.
Well I did say before that everything is within a 5 minute walk so we could go get lunch or cream later. Yeah definitely later, Yuki said just as he took the last bite of his eggs. Akise giggled. Stay right there, I'll go get you some cloths, Akise said while bursting up the stairs to find his boyfriend some fresh cloths. After a minute Akise returned back down stairs to where Yuki was still sitting.

It looked like Yuki had put the dish's in the sink and thrown the garbage away. Akise handed him the cloths and asked if he was going to take a quick shower. Yeah I probably should, you okay with that? Yuki asked. This is your home too, you can do as you please, Akise said with real love in his eyes.

Yuki and Akise went upstairs together, Yuki to shower and Akise to just get dressed. Just as Akise was tying his tie Yuki walked in. Sorry I didn't mean to barge in but I left my cloths in here. Akise was just staring at his boyfriends bare chest in hopes to see it agian some time soon. Hello? Yuki asked. Ahem, Akise cleared his throat and handed Yuki his cloths.

He had intentions of going off to change but Akise grabbed his hand and told him he could change in his room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DONT LOOK YOU PERVERT! Yuki screamed. I'm not looking, Akise replied. I CAN SEE YOU LOOKING!! Yuki yelled again. I'm gunna see it anyway Yukiteru, Akise cooed. PERV! Yuki yelled. WHAT ITS JUST THE TRUTH?!! I MEAN YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT? Akise shouted. YES NOW LET ME CHANGE IN PEACE, Yuki barked. They both then had realized what they just said. They're official. They're going to seal the deal some time.

Yuki shook of the thought just as he was putting one of Akise's belts on. Okay you can look now, Yuki cooed. Okay come on let's go, Akise said. The light haired boy had grabbed his boyfriends wrist to take him down the stairs and out the door. As Akise locked the door behind them he said, Were going into town to maybe grab some ice cream like you suggested before..., with a soft voice. Okay, Yuki replied.

Since the walk was so short they got into town quickly and saw plenty of places to eat. They were holding hands since they weren't afraid to show off their love, but a few people gave some stares. Every time someone would look at them funny Akise would give them the death glare so they had something to really be afraid of. How about there? Or there? Or there!. Akise had pointed to his favorite sushi restaurant when his boyfriend got excited.

I love sushi! Yuki said. I love you, Akise replied with a small internal giggle. Yuki laughed then said the same thing back. Isn't it a bit much to do this and act this way when we have only been together for a day? Yuki asked. Well we've only been official for a day... that doesn't mean we wouldn't of done this if we weren't official. Haha guess your right.

A moment passes just before they entered the restaurant when Yuki asked Akise if he was gay. Oh me... no no for sure not. Nooo. It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything, Akise said jokingly. What about you? Akise asked back. Noppppeeee not with the love of my life who almost happens to be the same gender as me.

They laughed for a minute while they were waiting for a seat. The people standing in front of them had told them to "quiet it down". Yuki apologized while Akise started a fight. As seen before by Yuki, he knows Akise can fight so he tried to calm his boyfriend down. Luckily this time it worked, but next time those poeplw would be dead for sure.

They finally got their seats. Akise had order beef teriyaki while his lover ordered 1 egg roll and 1 salmon roll. How is it? Akise asked just before he took the first bite of his food. Very good, better then anything iv ever had, Yuki replied. Told you this was the best place, Akise teased. Ehhh I still have McDonalds in a close second, Yuki replied. How do you stay so damn thin if you eat McDonalds, Akise questioned. I really have no clue, Yuki replied.

That will be 2300 yen please, the waitress said. Yuki reached in his pockets to pull out money but his boyfriend wouldn't let him. I'll be paying Akise said to the waitress while looking at Yuki. A-, Yuki was about to say hell pay for himself but the waitress had already left. What the hell Akise? What your my boyfriend and that's what boyfriends do, Akise cooed while making a silly face at Yuki. Uggg, Yuki replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Attack on titan? Haganai? Soul eater? Huh Haganai sounds funny. "I don't have many friends" I believe is the Japanese name, Yuki said. I have a better idea.. Akise said. Hmm what would that be? Yuki replied. I'll show you, Akise said while biting his lip. They got up from the sitting position they were in before just to go up to the rose eyes boys bedroom.

Huh? Yukki was confused at first. Akise pushed him lightly so then he was laying on his back on Akise's bed. He hade finally understood what Akise said before about "seeing you anyway" or "sealing the deal". He didn't know if he was prepared for this. Akise straddled him then started passionately kissing his boyfriend at the same time as slowly taking of his and his boyfriends jacket. At this point they both knew where it was going....

SORRY THIS WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER. ITS 11 AT NIGHT AND AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION.