Chapter 21

(Yuki POV)

"Thank you" I replied to the doctor.

"What happened?" My mom asked, after the doctor left. "Why is Akise crying?"

"Oh well, u-um it's nothing" Akise replied. Yeah, why is he still crying? He didn't even do anything.

I guess now would be a good time to tell my mom what happened and embarrass him. Buuuttttt, I'm not that mean of a person, so I'll leave it be.

"Okay...?" Mom replied .

Well then, I guess that worked.

(Akise POV)

Wow, I guess she doesn't want to question it.

"I should call the school" I mumbled. "Why do you need to calm the school?" Yuki asked. "We aren't going to be at school for the next month" I replied.

There is no way in hell I'm leaving him here by him self. Plus, if I stay, then Mrs. Amano can go to work.

"Why are you staying home?" Mrs. Amano asked.

Damn, why can't people read minds!! I just explained it!!

"There is no way I'm leaving your son in the hospital by him self all month" I replied. "I can stay here, so then you can go to work"

"You'll miss so much school!" She continued.

"You'll miss so much work!" I argued.

"Ah, okay fine. But, you better catch up on all the work you miss!" She exclaimed.

(Yuki POV)

Are they seriously fighting over who's staying here with me? They should have just asked me. Well I mean, what wouldn't help considering that I would want mom there because she's my mom. And Akise there because he's my boyfriend.

"He will" I replied to my moms comment about Akise missing school work.

(Akise POV)

"Well then, I have to go. Love both of you!!" Mrs. Amano said as she walked out the room door.

"Bye" Yuki and I both said.

I pulled out my phone to call the school.

School: Good afternoon, this is Sakurami Middle school, how may I help you?

Akise: Hello! I'm calling in for Yukiteru Amano and Aru Akise's absences.

School: I see. They have missed the last 4 days of school.

Akise: Yes. Long story short, Yukiteru lost consciousness, then was sent to the hospital. He was in a comba for 3 days. I know this sounds made up, but I'll drop off a doctors note within an hour.

School: Okay! Thank you and have a nice day!

I hung up.

Now to find the doctor and get a note.

***

I found the doctor and got him to write a note, explaing the absence, and future absence of Yuki and I.

"I'm going to drop off this note at the school" I said.

(Yuki POV)